Hello Boys!
Hidden Image/Members Only
Riley Sheppard
Holy shit
she they are off the scale
What a luvverley package
I'm not thinking AI
Maybe a bit of shopping but not much
She is blessed with a large rack which has been helped along the way
Found these pics on X @ University Cuties / Uni Cuties
We dont do links

Enjoy
The US babes know how to present themselves
I remember some uni burds here being more into doc martins & dungarees
It is worth remembering that wimin in the US like to have a high rating on giving oral & putting out
[i know coz spent some time there {pre getting the folding out}]

Some brit wimin especially our besties @m-net pride themselves on not doing either of these

I'm especially thinking that the light blue swimsuit is not AI, tho i could be wrong ... obvs
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only