Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581356 times)


Offline fredhiggins

The girl on the first half of yesterdays was pretty fit, and a right adventurous nympho.  Reminded me of WG Little Katie from Bristol.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Nice, and the lady she picked - even better !

Offline JontyR


Offline mr.bluesky

Dannii Minogue (who was on the one show last night.) Strewth, I always fancied her more than her sister Kylie.  Mind you I wouldn't say no to a double  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Dannii Minogue (who was on the one show last night.) Strewth, I always fancied her more than her sister Kylie.  Mind you I wouldn't say no to a double  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
good choice

I'm sure there's a video of her getting a lapdance at some club from years ago  :hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

Joy Corrigan

Apparently she's a Victoria's Secret model and dating a tech millionaire, but she might give all that up and become an escort doing half an hour for £80


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 05:44:46 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline webpunter

Joy Corrigan

Apparently she's a Victoria's Secret model and dating a tech millionaire, but she might give all that up and become an escort doing half an hour for £80


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Only a tech millionaire, a billionaire must be out of reach
FAF bod
However RBF IMO
Maybe the tech geezer has had a vasectomy & can bang the arse off it, until the penny drops for her
Edit: be fair a ton twenty for thirty  :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 09:54:05 pm by webpunter »

Offline mr.bluesky

Joy Corrigan

Apparently she's a Victoria's Secret model and dating a tech millionaire, but she might give all that up and become an escort doing half an hour for £80


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Perhaps if she's dating a tech millionaire she might be able to afford to buy herself a bra and a pair of knickers.  :D
On second thoughts 🤔
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 11:50:18 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline RandomGuy99

Perhaps if she's dating a tech millionaire she might be able to afford to buy herself a bra and a pair of knickers.  :D
On second thoughts 🤔
You'd think as a lingerie model she might get a few lingerie sets for free.

Offline David1970

Joy Corrigan

Apparently she's a Victoria's Secret model and dating a tech millionaire, but she might give all that up and become an escort doing half an hour for £80


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is tall, skinny, and a good body, but is it only me that thinks her face is not pretty.

Offline Private Parts

She is tall, skinny, and a good body, but is it only me that thinks her face is not pretty.
Think it might be you. There are some paupers, like me, who can only dream of having those  👄 around their cock.
Just an observation  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 09:47:03 am by Private Parts »

Offline hermanmunster

She is tall, skinny, and a good body, but is it only me that thinks her face is not pretty.

It's not just you, I don't find her attractive at all.  Although I am very choosy.

Offline RandomGuy99

It's not just you, I don't find her attractive at all.  Although I am very choosy.
I'm sure she'll be gutted to read that.

Offline webpunter

She is tall, skinny, and a good body, but is it only me that thinks her face is not pretty.

#2856
RBF
We are on the same page

Offline mr.bluesky

It's not just you, I don't find her attractive at all.  Although I am very choosy.

She has odd looking lips imo.  :unknown:

Online DastardlyDick

She has odd looking lips imo.  :unknown:
Bet on wouldn't say that if they were round your cock!  :lol:

Offline Cum_again

Susanna Hoffs

Hidden Image/Members Only

In her day an absolute godess…stunning woman

And when she sang the song “Enternal flame”?  She recorded it naked in order to make her feel more vulnerable

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 04:10:37 pm by Cum_again »

Offline mr.bluesky

Bet on wouldn't say that if they were round your cock!  :lol:

 :D not a cat in hells chance of that ever happening

Online DastardlyDick

:D not a cat in hells chance of that ever happening
We can but dream!

Online tightfoot69

Dannii Minogue (who was on the one show last night.) Strewth, I always fancied her more than her sister Kylie.  Mind you I wouldn't say no to a double  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Agree. I have always found Kylie a bit overrated.

Offline webpunter

Agree. I have always found Kylie a bit overrated.

You should be so lucky
I cant get her out of my head

Kylie's got great legs
Dannii any day of the week looks norty & great rackage

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online DastardlyDick

Agree. I have always found Kylie a bit overrated.

I always liked the lingerie ad she did - riding on a rodeo bull machine in her undies, then asking all these guy's in the 'audience' to stand up at the end!  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 10:39:10 am by DastardlyDick »

Offline PepeMAGA

Susanna Hoffs

Hidden Image/Members Only

In her day an absolute godess…stunning woman

And when she sang the song “Enternal flame”?  She recorded it naked in order to make her feel more vulnerable
Yes gorgeous. Think she was only about 5ft.

Offline m4rmite

Dannii is on Sunday brunch right now, looking rather milfy. :blush:

Offline webpunter

Yes gorgeous. Think she was only about 5ft.

Most women are the same height when lying down
& good things can come in small packages

Offline webpunter

Cum_again went retro with Susanna Hoffs

Here's another:    Deanne Berry

She's still got it, pic of her on the floor with black leggings.  FAF or what !

[edit:  click on pic for large version]

She can 'call on me' whenever she wants.  Now where's me coat ?  :D



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:42:58 pm by webpunter »

Offline ulstersubbie

Cum_again went retro with Susanna Hoffs

Here's another:    Deanne Berry

She's still got it, pic of her on the floor with black leggings.  FAF or what !

[edit:  click on pic for large version]

She can 'call on me' whenever she wants.  Now where's me coat ?  :D



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1

Offline I like natural boobs

Imogen Thomas might not be everyone's favourite person but I can see why Ryan Giggs found it difficult to say no.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Imogen Thomas might not be everyone's favourite person but I can see why Ryan Giggs found it difficult to say no.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Which might be why he's back in court this summer

She;s a babe & a half

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Flailingben

I believe there is an early sextape in the dark recesses of the web starring her as well.

Offline mr.bluesky

I believe there is an early sextape in the dark recesses of the web starring her as well.

I think a lot of celebrities have done sex tapes they'd rather forget  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

Alyssa Sutherland
From evil dead rise
Looks very nice with red hair in the film

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Katy Perry, her music is a load of old shite but I can forgive her for that

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think I prefer her as a blonde
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 07:40:17 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline mr.bluesky


Offline Bertiebeenthere



Offline Private Parts




Offline mr.bluesky


Offline JontyR

Looks like Rob Beckett in a wig  :scare:

Rule 3 of TS punting...

If it looks like it may be a wig...it's a wig.

Offline dadio

Looks like Rob Beckett in a wig  :scare:

On second inspection, she also reminds me of CONservative MP, Grant Shapps (or whatever name he's currently using to con people with).

Online DastardlyDick

On second inspection, she also reminds me of CONservative MP, Grant Shapps (or whatever name he's currently using to con people with).
I see what you mean  :lol:
You must be a local to remember his "other name" episode!



Offline mr.bluesky

Former Big Brother contestant and lads mag favourite Sophie Reade (could also be a nomination for best tits "off" adultwork)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 07:37:11 pm by mr.bluesky »


Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
was tasty back in the day now she's 71 and if you are into grannies you could do worse


Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 09:02:30 pm by timsussex »

Offline mr.bluesky

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 09:10:16 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline I like natural boobs

I wish time machines existed and that Linda Melson Harrison was an escort. I'd go back to 1968 when she played Nova in Planet of the Apes.



Hidden Image/Members Only