Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581316 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

Not my normal wanking material, but the two ladies involved in the first pitch on D r agon's Den tonight were FAF.

Here they are. I'm going to imagine they are mother and daughter and include them in my No. 1 pervy bucket-list fantasy. I didn't actually watch this, just skimmed it on iPlayer. Was the younger one ever introduced? They could be related.

Lots of online noise about Theresa Pope, the “mum”, looking like Carol Vorderman. I can just about see that.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:21:13 am by A Decent Fist »

Online DastardlyDick

What am I missing in this rather cryptic post? Is there some connection between Melania Trump (didn't recognise her and had to image-search) and a well-known French football player?
I think someone may be a little over refreshed!
To be fair, I wouldn't mind a go with Melanie - She's probably gagging for it after being with Trump for however long it is!!

Offline fredhiggins

Jeez, it's poor word play. Baps,tits, Mbappe.


Offline mr.bluesky

Well blessed in the chebs department  :thumbsup:

Offline RandomGuy99

Well blessed in the chebs department  :thumbsup:
You should have seen the outfit she was wearing on tonight's Celebrity Mastermind. 👀

Offline Bangman

Dakota Richards...Nice...don't no who she is but...added to the wank bank

Offline RandomGuy99

Dakota Richards...Nice...don't no who she is but...added to the wank bank
She play Lyra in His Dark Materials on the BBC

And she was in Skins on Channel 4 as Franky.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 08:52:12 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline stampjones

She play Lyra in His Dark Materials on the BBC

And she was in Skins on Channel 4 as Franky.
No fucking way that was the girl who played lyra! Are you sure?

Offline RandomGuy99

No fucking way that was the girl who played lyra! Are you sure?
You're right. She was Lyra in The Golden Compass movie. I didn't watch the film.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stampjones

You're right. She was Lyra in The Golden Compass movie. I didn't watch the film.

External Link/Members Only
Definitely a better call than the one in the tv series  :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

Thai actress Rhatha Phongam who was in the film The Mechanic Resurrection

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky


Offline hermanmunster

Emiliana Lowell - from some of the Webcam sites- not sure if I can post a link or name so won't.

But she is a stunningly beautiful lady with a personality to match - and intelligent with a sense of humour.  Pretty much the perfect lady!

Can't seem to post a photo, so if anyone could oblige, i'd be grateful.


Offline mr.bluesky

Emiliana Lowell - from some of the Webcam sites- not sure if I can post a link or name so won't.

But she is a stunningly beautiful lady with a personality to match - and intelligent with a sense of humour.  Pretty much the perfect lady!

Can't seem to post a photo, so if anyone could oblige, i'd be grateful.

Is this the one  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hermanmunster

Yes, not her best photo, but that's the lady. Thank you.

Offline akauya

Talking about webcam girls. I wish this beautiful Colombian girl would escort in London. She's on Chaturbate (as kristel_jack) usually getting her arse fucked by her bf.





Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:38:08 pm by akauya »

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes, not her best photo, but that's the lady. Thank you.

There doesn't seem to be many pictures of her available on the Web  :unknown:

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Here they are. I'm going to imagine they are mother and daughter and include them in my No. 1 pervy bucket-list fantasy. I didn't actually watch this, just skimmed it on iPlayer. Was the younger one ever introduced? They could be related.

I don't think they were related. The products being promoted were (1) sweat absorption pads for underarm application and (2) nipple covers to stop nipples protruding. The younger of the two was just a model, had bouncy boobs under a striped mesh top and ... was wearing the nipple covers, sadly. Down with this product! But she had nice armpits.  :sarcastic:

The Dragons did comment on the boob distraction...

Offline mh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,000
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
She play Lyra in His Dark Materials on the BBC

And she was in Skins on Channel 4 as Franky.

Franky was when I first, er, came across her on TV. I was a middle aged man perving on the whole female cast (e.g. Kaya Scodelario, Lily Loveless) but Dakota Blue Richards stood out. She was also in Endeavour later as WPC Trewlove. She has a wicked glint in her eyes when playing quite innocent roles.

Offline A Decent Fist

Dakota Blue Richards stood out. She was also in Endeavour later as WPC Trewlove. She has a wicked glint in her eyes when playing quite innocent roles.

Yes, along with her other stand-out features:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hermanmunster

There doesn't seem to be many pictures of her available on the Web  :unknown:

There are actually lots on Instagram and twitter and the webchat sites. I don't think i am permitted to post links though?

Offline Punterperson1971

Alycia Baumgardner
Boxer model apprently but she’s gorgeous,either way I think I’ve mentioned her before oh and also have a look at David seamen(the ex Arsenal goalkeeper)his daughter is a stunner too

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Punterperson1971


Offline Rock123

Rhea Ripley...........she can grapple me to the ground any day of the week  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36

Hidden Image/Members Only

and she wasn't thick as pigshit - unlike most of the totty on there. Not Einstein but gave a decent account of herself only losing by a point  to John Piennar

Next week Danni Menzies mmmmm!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 10:52:58 pm by timsussex »

Offline RandomGuy99

and she wasn't thick as pigshit - unlike most of the totty on there. Not Einstein but gave a decent account of herself only losing by a point  to John Piennar

Next week Danni Menzies mmmmm!
Yes, an intelligent woman.  Her boobs were a little distracting

Offline Cum_again

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 11:10:39 pm by Cum_again »

Offline mr.bluesky

Zendaya Coleman, actress who stars in the latest Spiderman films.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not as well blessed in the "chebs" department as I like but for her I would make an exception,  very pretty
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 09:39:31 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Cum_again

Hidden Image/Members OnlyEmilia Jones is quite fit…

Get the thought that her dad is Alex Jones out of your head and you’d be spaffing away to your heart’s content

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 04:04:46 pm by Cum_again »

Offline mr.bluesky

 :thumbsup: very nice but I think you mean Aled Jones  :D

Offline Cum_again

:thumbsup: very nice but I think you mean Aled Jones  :D
Oh fucking hell.. auto fucking correct strikes again!
I’d still fuck her though  :D

Offline RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
Zendaya Coleman, actress who stars in the latest Spiderman films.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not as well blessed in the "chebs" department as I like but for her I would make an exception,  very pretty

I am sure she will be mighty relieved!!   :lol: :lol: :drinks:

Offline mr.bluesky

Oh fucking hell.. auto fucking correct strikes again!
I’d still fuck her though  :D

This is Alex Jones, she does the one show on BBC1 , she's not bad for a milf

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

I am sure she will be mighty relieved!!   :lol: :lol: :drinks:

I'll be sure to tell her if I ever see her  :D

Offline Cum_again

This is Alex Jones, she does the one show on BBC1 , she's not bad for a milf

Hidden Image/Members Only
Mother daughter threesome?  Fuck yes!
Although I was thinking of the US nut job Alex Jones..
The Welsh one is worth some of my hard earned notes anyday

Offline cunningman

Mother daughter threesome?  Fuck yes!

I'm confused.

Alex Jones, US: External Link/Members Only
Alex Jones, UK: External Link/Members Only)
Emilia Jones, cute daughter of Aled Jones: External Link/Members Only

I don't see any way that there is a mother/daughter thing here?

Offline webpunter

This is Alex Jones, she does the one show on BBC1 , she's not bad for a milf

Hidden Image/Members Only

Deffo dont kick her outta bed in the morning
Decent rackage

Lookey likey with Christine Bleakley / Lampard

Alex & Christine would make quite the FFM

Offline mr.bluesky

Deffo dont kick her outta bed in the morning
Decent rackage

Lookey likey with Christine Bleakley / Lampard

Alex & Christine would make quite the FFM

 :thumbsup: yes I've often thought about the uncanny likeness between Alex Jones and Christine Bleakley , could almost be sisters. They would be good as a FFM trio. :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:53:26 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Cum_again

I'm confused.

Alex Jones, US: External Link/Members Only
Alex Jones, UK: External Link/Members Only)
Emilia Jones, cute daughter of Aled Jones: External Link/Members Only

I don't see any way that there is a mother/daughter thing here?
Not mother and daughter of course… but a (Welsh) Alex Jones Emilia Jones, Milf vs Young lesbian threesome?  I’d sell a kidney!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 09:21:59 am by Cum_again »

Offline Iamforreal

Kate Abdo, she presents the Champions League, I find her very hot ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RandomGuy99

Hannah Waddingham

Statuesque and seems to have a decent bust on her


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has a bit of the Tori Bliss about her.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 07:14:33 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline mr.bluesky

 :thumbsup: I remember seeing her in game of thrones. I bet she would make a good dominatrix. ( if that's your thing)

Offline webpunter

:thumbsup: I remember seeing her in game of thrones. I bet she would make a good dominatrix. ( if that's your thing)

She's glammed up in Ted Lasso

I've wazzed her up on this thread back end of 2021
She's deffo worth another mention

A very good domme indeed, tall & powerful
Her rackage will stand out in leather or latex

An uBer milf she does it for me, not much

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mr.bluesky

Kate Abdo, she presents the Champions League, I find her very hot ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes very nice, she used to be on sky sports, haven't seen her for a while.

Offline RandomGuy99

She's glammed up in Ted Lasso

I've wazzed her up on this thread back end of 2021
She's deffo worth another mention

A very good domme indeed, tall & powerful
Her rackage will stand out in leather or latex

An uBer milf she does it for me, not much

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
You should see Tori Bliss if you get the chance.

Offline webpunter

You should see Tori Bliss if you get the chance.

Had a look on here
Trying to work out why you referenced TB
Please can you elaborate
TIA

Offline RandomGuy99

Had a look on here
Trying to work out why you referenced TB
Please can you elaborate
TIA
She is similar in looks and height, has very nice nipples, DFKs like a trooper, provides a great service and I imagine is a good domme although being dommed isn't my thing.

Offline webpunter

She is similar in looks and height, has very nice nipples, DFKs like a trooper, provides a great service and I imagine is a good domme although being dommed isn't my thing.

 :thumbsup:  can you provide a link please