Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581201 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Here's hoping she has terrible eyesight and makes dubious decisions!


Isn't that a requirement for all referees  :D

Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline davesixtseven

Here's hoping she has terrible eyesight and makes dubious decisions!

For my sake, I'd hope so...  :P


Offline Hugeboobslover

Angela Rayner

We need more women who wants and are openly proud of their boobjobs!

HBL

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tightfoot69

Emma Raducanu

Absolutely. I’m sure I mentioned her earlier in this thread. I bet she has such a nice arse for a bit of rimming.

Offline albert56


Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr.bluesky

Absolutely. I’m sure I mentioned her earlier in this thread. I bet she has such a nice arse for a bit of rimming.

Since winning the US open ,she seems to get knocked out of tournaments in the early rounds so she would probably have plenty of time to oblige you.  :D

Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline george r

Angela Rayner

We need more women who wants and are openly proud of their boobjobs!

HBL

Hidden Image/Members Only


yes i would  :thumbsup:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy


yes i would  :thumbsup:
After her performance today I’d happily bring her over the line  👅 if she ever felt the need.

Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

I'd love to bury my face between Lucy Pinder's tits


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

With Southampton's majestic win over Citeh i was thinking Nathan Jones
The Banarama burds are looking very milfy
External Link/Members Only
My pick would be the brunette Keren Woodward
Tho i wouldn't kick blondie Sara Dallin outta bed
MFF if only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

She has the rack for the oilyTW TF to end all oilyTW TFs

I'd love to bury my face between Lucy Pinder's tits


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tightfoot69

I'd love to bury my face between Lucy Pinder's tits


Hidden Image/Members Only

Fit bit always preferred Keeley Hazel

Offline mr.bluesky

I'd love to bury my face between Lucy Pinder's tits


Hidden Image/Members Only


 :thumbsup: the ultimate page 3 / lads mags girl ( bring back page 3 I say )

Offline mr.bluesky

I don't know if she's already been mentioned but Amanda Holden ( I don't think she owns any bra's which is no bad thing  :yahoo:)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

And I don't actually know what she does for a living apart from appear on tv a lot but who cares   :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 05:56:04 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Bangman

I don't know if she's already been mentioned but Amanda Holden
And I don't actually know what she does for a living apart from appear on tv a lot but who cares   :unknown:

She works for Simon Cowell, under the desk job.. Simon sits, and she's under the desk..  I'm sure of it

Offline borgia

Manon le Greve - was on Bake Off a couple of series ago... now insta/tiktok etc.   

Beautiful, French accent, and a delicious smile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
She works for Simon Cowell, under the desk job.. Simon sits, and she's under the desk..  I'm sure of it

Might explain why he is so miserable when she sits beside him

Offline webpunter

+1
She's on the beeb doing "Amanda and Alan's Italian Job"
Buying a property in Sicily for €1 & doing it up
Rarely wearing a bra with her free standing rack & looking very milfy
The two of em rip it out of each other whenever possible
Hints of nortiness with comments here & there
She's very easy on the eye

Edit:  adding a further pic - fit legs

I don't know if she's already been mentioned but Amanda Holden ( I don't think she owns any bra's which is no bad thing  :yahoo:)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

And I don't actually know what she does for a living apart from appear on tv a lot but who cares   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 12:17:05 pm by webpunter »

Offline JontyR

To be fair I think she'd make a perfect escort. I could enjoy fucking her for an hour, but any longer I'd be sick of her company.

Offline tightfoot69

+1
She's on the beeb doing "Amanda and Alan's Italian Job"
Buying a property in Sicily for €1 & doing it up
Rarely wearing a bra with her free standing rack & looking very milfy
The two of em rip it out of each other whenever possible
Hints of nortiness with comments here & there
She's very easy on the eye

Edit:  adding a further pic - fit legs

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I watched a video of her a while back from when she was in her 20s. She is actually much hotter now. Amazing what well constructed surgery can do.

Offline webpunter

Some women like a fine wine improve with age
I prefer milfs anyways
A personal trainer, beautician hairdresser on hand & a bit of help here & there & ta-da

Widely pictured in leather & latex, good girl
She's looking like roger moore material in the attached pics
There's a clip of her on TikTok in this clobber
Looks like she's in a hotel corridor
Opening the door to her as an outcall [edit - with a coat so as not to too much attract attention, obvs]  :yahoo:

I watched a video of her a while back from when she was in her 20s. She is actually much hotter now. Amazing what well constructed surgery can do.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:02:26 pm by webpunter »

Offline tightfoot69

Some women like a fine wine improve with age
I prefer milfs anyways
A personal trainer, beautician hairdresser on hand & a bit of help here & there & ta-da

Widely pictured in leather & latex, good girl
She's looking like roger moore material in the attached pics
There's a clip of her on TikTok in this clobber
Looks like she's in a hotel corridor
Opening the door to her as an outcall [edit - with a coat so as not to too much attract attention, obvs]  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


She is a cracker.

Offline tightfoot69

No doubt she has been mentioned but Maya Jama. Perfect in my eyes.

Online DastardlyDick

I don't know if she's already been mentioned but Amanda Holden ( I don't think she owns any bra's which is no bad thing  :yahoo:)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

And I don't actually know what she does for a living apart from appear on tv a lot but who cares   :unknown:
She's obviously never heard of "nipple pasties" - you could hang your coat on those bad boys  :wacko:

Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gunner98

1. Jennifer Connelly
2. Elizabeth Perkins
3. Elizabeth Hurley
4. Kate Beckinsale
5. Halle Berry
6. Sandra Bullock
7. Nicole Kidman
8. Sharon Stone
9. Jessica Alba
10. Ana De Armas
Honourable Mention: Elizabeth Olsen

Haven't given it much thought though XD

Offline mr.bluesky

She's obviously never heard of "nipple pasties" - you could hang your coat on those bad boys  :wacko:

Yeah, not well blessed in the chest department but makes up for it in the nipple department  :thumbsup:

Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kenaldo

Oh how I wish the very lovely Rachel Stirling would have a change of career.

I’d even fight off Guy Garvey (husband) if need be to be first in the queue.

And no, I wouldn’t review for fear of you bastards booking her up!   :lol:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ghost89


Offline Happiness

Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr.bluesky

Is she still around??

I guess so although with the demise of page 3 and the lads mags like Nuts, Zoo and Loaded who knows. I think she does her own podcasts according to twitter.

Offline mr.bluesky

Is she still around??

I wouldn't mind a double with her and her friend Michelle Marsh  :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Oh how I wish the very lovely Rachel Stirling would have a change of career.

I’d even fight off Guy Garvey (husband) if need be to be first in the queue.

And no, I wouldn’t review for fear of you bastards booking her up!   :lol:



Hidden Image/Members Only


She has her mother's genes


Offline mr.bluesky


Offline A Decent Fist

Was it taken at night time  :unknown:

Similar pic with the lights turned on...

Hidden Image/Members Only

And nine more showing her tits available here:

External Link/Members Only


Offline Markc

I also like to add in the American actress Beth Berhs. Love her blonde hair and long legs.

Offline Punterperson1971


Offline chrishornx

Followed by a good spanking...

had any spankings you care to review? Would be helpful if you made a contribution

Offline fredhiggins

Oh how I wish the very lovely Rachel Stirling would have a change of career.

I’d even fight off Guy Garvey (husband) if need be to be first in the queue.
And no, I wouldn’t review for fear of you bastards booking her up!   :lol:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Evening Mackenzie.

Offline webpunter

Well spotted
On here 6 years & counting
Yet to open his review account, spanking or otherwise
Contribution ... yeah right
 :rolleyes:

had any spankings you care to review? Would be helpful if you made a contribution

Offline mr.bluesky

Well spotted
On here 6 years & counting
Yet to open his review account, spanking or otherwise
Contribution ... yeah right
 :rolleyes:

If he doesn't post a review soon someone will be round to spank his arse ( on second thoughts he would probably enjoy that )

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Margot Robbie was on Graham Norton last night, I’d break the bank for her!