Author Topic: Women who we wish were escorts?  (Read 581387 times)

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Good point. I cant imagine Denise VO being any thing else but an awsome shag, why play away :hi:

You might have steak at home, but sometimes you want to pop out for egg & chip's...... A mate once told me, who was living with a fitty at the time :hi:

Offline webpunter

A mate of mine commented that for every fittie there is always some geezer who is bored banging her

Offline Cum_again

I once met Denise when she was on the big breakfast. Her helicopter landed in the park outside my flat.

Let me tell you, in an all leather cat suit she was smoking hot!  Good fun too….

Offline webpunter

When you see fit celebs fairly close up you realise how stunning they are
I was at a show in the west end back in the day & Dani Behr was sat close to me
She was off the scale stunning
Was with the ex & just had to have a gawp when the opportunity arose
She's now in property in LA so i'm presuming minted
An uber milf IMO

Edit:  DVO in a leather cat suit WTF, i'm figuring that this is in the wank bank ?

I once met Denise when she was on the big breakfast. Her helicopter landed in the park outside my flat.

Let me tell you, in an all leather cat suit she was smoking hot!  Good fun too….

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 11:08:50 pm by webpunter »

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
When you see fit celebs fairly close up you realise how stunning they are
I was at a show in the west end back in the day & Dani Behr was sat close to me
She was off the scale stunning
Was with the ex & just had to have a gawp when the opportunity arose
She's now in property in LA so i'm presuming minted
An uber milf IMO

Edit:  DVO in a leather cat suit WTF, i'm figuring that this is in the wank bank ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Did your little Willey go up 1mm max?
F
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter


Offline mr.bluesky

Someone else who looks hot for her age (53) is jennifer lopez

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Someone else who looks hot for her age (53) is jennifer lopez

Hidden Image/Members Only
She has a thing for middle aged bald blokes from the East Midlands (Statham film, Parker)...... so I'm in there.....in my dreams  :hi:

Offline notcalledchris

Denise V.O always looks good. Why is it that women who look like this always have stupid partners who cheat on them?!

Cos they choose blokes who are good at fucking rather than sensible.   Not that we can talk. 

Offline notcalledchris

She has a thing for middle aged bald blokes from the East Midlands (Statham film, Parker)...... so I'm in there.....in my dreams 


That acent alone can make any bird cum.   :D

Offline Ghost89

Helen Skelton is another good looking celebrity who has been cheated on. What is wrong with these men?!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline notcalledchris

The fact that blokes who like sticking their dicks in one good looking bird also  like sticking their dicks in other good looking birds can hardly be claimed as a revolutionary idea on a punting site. 

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
The fact that blokes who like sticking their dicks in one good looking bird also  like sticking their dicks in other good looking birds can hardly be claimed as a revolutionary idea on a punting site.

That's what I was thinking.

I could be in a ménage a trois with Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez (circa 1997) and I'd still crave a Chinese fanny on my face or to see a pair of big black melons bouncing in CG.



Offline mr.bluesky

Staying on the theme of the more mature woman. Lucy Lawless

Hidden Image/Members Only

She was damn sexy in the tv series Spartacus and not afraid to get he baps out. Seen here getting pleasured by her personal slave girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 09:30:36 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline A Decent Fist

Doesn't seem to have cropped up in this thread – just a few times when punters were asking for lookalikes.

So to correct the omission, imagine the hotter-than-hell Kendall Jenner waiting behind the door when you walk in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Prifessionallondinguy


If she wore that low cut blouse , I don't think I'd get any work done   :wacko:
You’d be subconsciously drawing tits on your notepad 📝

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1

If she wore that low cut blouse , I don't think I'd get any work done   :wacko:

I love getting my big nose and lips and tongue in between low cut blouse tugging at the bra too👅👅👅😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prifessionallondinguy




Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,644
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Honourable mention to these two.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Cracking set of norks.....what did she see in that scruffy twat Russell Brand who she used to be married too?  :hi:

Offline Private Parts

Cracking set of norks.....what did she see in that scruffy twat Russell Brand who she used to be married too?  :hi:

A cock?

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
Cracking set of norks.....what did she see in that scruffy twat Russell Brand who she used to be married too?  :hi:

well we weren't admiring her brains were we ?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
well we weren't admiring her brains were we ?

I've never found her facially attractive and she has weird stumpy legs.

But that rack...

Offline Bangman

Oh yes.. silly me.. its Katy Perry.  Damn I thought it was a porn clip

Offline Ghost89


Offline Prifessionallondinguy


Offline Ghost89

Each to their own! She’s near enough perfect imo.

Offline Ghost89


Offline mr.bluesky

Can't help noticing you have a thing for skinny birds ghost
 :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Cracking set of norks.....what did she see in that scruffy twat Russell Brand who she used to be married too?  :hi:

Now getting podged by Orlando Bloom, lucky bastard. ( her music is a load of old tosh mind)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 06:23:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Ghost89

Can't help noticing you have a thing for skinny birds ghost
 :unknown:

Just coincidence with the above 2 Mr B. I like various women of all shapes and sizes. If you look at my post on the first page of this thread at the beginning my number one is Kelly Brook. A much curvier shape.


Offline mr.bluesky

Just coincidence with the above 2 Mr B. I like various women of all shapes and sizes. If you look at my post on the first page of this thread at the beginning my number one is Kelly Brook. A much curvier shape.

"Variety is the spice of life" as they say  :thumbsup:

Offline Ghost89

In deed it is. And it’s driven by what kind of mood I’m in.

Offline Ghost89

I like skinny burds too, or maybe not

Rachel Stuhlmann, off the scale

Ex tennis player & now insta babe

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Don’t get me wrong…I wouldn’t say no but I do think she’d look much better if her tits weren’t so huge and fake looking. It borders on Katy Price silliness.

Offline webpunter

Think she's at the limit of how big they are without looking like a pornstar
They look mahoosive in the white top
In the LBD its a tease trying to work out how big they are
She's 5'11" must be imposing wherever she goes, long fit legs

Don’t get me wrong…I wouldn’t say no but I do think she’d look much better if her tits weren’t so huge and fake looking. It borders on Katy Price silliness.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

natalie pinkham
sky f1 presenter
& milfy pit lane pussy [she's 45]
she knows her stuff on camera
watched some round up sky f1 programmes over xmas & she features
out in a McLaren with @GoLando
they did seem to get on very well
she's FAF, elegant & a lovely voice

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tyx49


Online DastardlyDick

Don’t get me wrong…I wouldn’t say no but I do think she’d look much better if her tits weren’t so huge and fake looking. It borders on Katy Price silliness.
Great set of chebs there, but she must've had them done after her tennis career? I think I'd remember seeing those bouncing around not to mention the black eyes she'd be giving harself! 😂😂

Offline mr.bluesky

Great set of chebs there, but she must've had them done after her tennis career? I think I'd remember seeing those bouncing around not to mention the black eyes she'd be giving harself! 😂😂

She must have gone from tennis ball size chebs to beach ball size chebs   :D

Online tightfoot69

I still haven’t worked out how to post pics on here but I will say the two Chloes.

Chloe Khan - I’m sure she escorted briefly years ago but her plastic barbie doll look these days would keep me entertained for a one hour punt.

Chloe Ayling - The model who was kidnapped in Italy a few years back. FAF.

Offline mr.bluesky

I still haven’t worked out how to post pics on here but I will say the two Chloes.

Chloe Khan - I’m sure she escorted briefly years ago but her plastic barbie doll look these days would keep me entertained for a one hour punt.

Chloe Ayling - The model who was kidnapped in Italy a few years back. FAF.

Here you go  :hi:
Both well blessed in the chebs department I notice
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 09:00:39 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online tightfoot69

Here you go  :hi:
Both well blessed in the chebs department I notice
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice one. Yes they are.

She looks totally different to when she first appeared on the X Factor but Chloe Khan’s cartoon bimbo look gets me hard every time.

Offline webpunter

If anyone can Chloe Khan can
I'll get me coat
 :D

Chloe Khan - I’m sure she escorted briefly years ago but her plastic barbie doll look these days would keep me entertained for a one hour punt.

Offline dexpunt