Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea 2012 Harlow  (Read 4876 times)

13 review(s) for Chelsea2012 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Paul364

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Chelsea many time over the last ten years.

Premies
Not good, large block of what I suspect are dodgy council flats, just waiting to see someone selling gear out the front or come back to see my tyres slashed! She used to work out of a bungalow in Harlow which was far better but alas those days are gone.

Appearance
Chelsea is a BBW but has lot quite a bit of weight in recent years. Attractive with great eyes and huge tits! Last time I saw her (Sep 2020) she wore school girl at my request.

Services
Chelsea gives the most incredible oral without. She looks you in the eye as she undertakes it and also can deep throat, she does moan as well at the same time. She is always vocal during sex which really aids things for me. I've seen her 20+ times and service is consistent.

The only bad part is the location, it feels very dangerous (or at least it does to me) and that does put me off but the service is exceptionally good.

Offline Fuggedaboutit

Haven’t seen her for a while - certainly not in the past year, but definitely a filthy fuck
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline londonboy044

I agree she is very filthy

First saw her 20 years ago when she worked in ilford and loved being fucked from behind .

Saw her a couple of years ago in Harlow and had a rash all over her bum so I didn’t fuck her and just got her to give me a hand Job with a condom on and didn’t touch her at all and ran away as soon as I could from the place it left me haunted .

Does she still have the rash all over her body ?

Offline lillythesavage

Been a few years for me too, how much timber has she put on? could be tempted as she seems close to M11, rash is concerning though.

Offline Paul364

I agree she is very filthy

First saw her 20 years ago when she worked in ilford and loved being fucked from behind .

Saw her a couple of years ago in Harlow and had a rash all over her bum so I didn’t fuck her and just got her to give me a hand Job with a condom on and didn’t touch her at all and ran away as soon as I could from the place it left me haunted .

Does she still have the rash all over her body ?

I didn't notice any rash and I took her from behind.

Offline Metalgear2018

I think you mean skin blemishes

Offline Fuggedaboutit

Sounds like a song lyric... :D
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thomas1002345

Sorry to bump up but really want to see her, I text her and send her a message on adult works, no replies

Offline lillythesavage

Sorry to bump up but really want to see her, I text her and send her a message on adult works, no replies

Have you tried putting the number into your phone, pressing the icon, letting it ring, or not, and seeing if she answers?

Offline oohermrs

FYI - I saw her 3 weeks ago for a B&G session and she told me she was moving from the block of flats she's been in a number of years and semi-retiring (as of end Jan).  She was getting another job and would only be seeing punters on an ad hoc basis. 

Likely to be the odd evening/weekend where she rents a room in a local hotel and advertises on her profile page.  Mon-Fri 9-5 won't be on the cards anymore.

Offline radioman33

FYI - I saw her 3 weeks ago for a B&G session and she told me she was moving from the block of flats she's been in a number of years and semi-retiring (as of end Jan).  She was getting another job and would only be seeing punters on an ad hoc basis. 

Likely to be the odd evening/weekend where she rents a room in a local hotel and advertises on her profile page.  Mon-Fri 9-5 won't be on the cards anymore.
I keep meaning to see her,I did go to her flat but she wasn’t there,it’s not that bad just a council estate.

Offline stevepunt

She is leaving Harlow soon according to her profile. If you want to go, now is the time!

Offline Condominium

She is leaving Harlow soon according to her profile. If you want to go, now is the time!

Won the lottery and upgrading to Stevenage?

Offline Randson

Is she still size 18+ or has, as been mentioned,  weight been lost.....?

Offline Webby581

I decided to get in before she pulled the shop shutters down, and took the plunge with Chelsea yesterday.
She had been on my radar for years and never got around to her.
The location was nowhere near as awful as i had inferred from previous reviews, which was a relief.
I enjoyed a good 30mins of fun time with her, but there is probably no real value in my posting a new review (it would be a Positive) - as discussed above she is leaving the business tomorrow and going 'legitimate' with a mainstream vocational job in a worthy occupation. Good for her!

A nice BBW with very good oral skills and great big pillowy boobs, but for my money I think that SexyOralQueen is still a better BJ provider, and hopefully she wont be hanging up her hold-ups anytime soon.
>>touches wood<<

(not THAT kind of wood!  :D)

Offline lillythesavage

I decided to get in before she pulled the shop shutters down, and took the plunge with Chelsea yesterday.
She had been on my radar for years and never got around to her.
The location was nowhere near as awful as i had inferred from previous reviews, which was a relief.
I enjoyed a good 30mins of fun time with her, but there is probably no real value in my posting a new review (it would be a Positive) - as discussed above she is leaving the business tomorrow and going 'legitimate' with a mainstream vocational job in a worthy occupation. Good for her!

A nice BBW with very good oral skills and great big pillowy boobs, but for my money I think that SexyOralQueen is still a better BJ provider, and hopefully she wont be hanging up her hold-ups anytime soon.
>>touches wood<<

(not THAT kind of wood!  :D)

If it was the tower block, nothing wrong with it at all, at least you can park,  :unknown: