Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye English - Westcliff massage  (Read 3609 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6054390) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Skippy2708

I wanted a nice massage with HE and had seen this profile in a previous guise of Dee English who worked out of Basildon, as she was now local I thought I would give her a try, and before I get shot down yes £80 for a 30 min massage with a HE is a bit steep but I knew the cost before the punt. It’s very clear from the AW profile that there is nothing more on offer.

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Initially texted Skye and a fairly quick response saying she was available but wanted me to call.   I called the number and she answered straight away, was really friendly and explained that she just likes to talk with the punter before she confirms just to get a feel which I totally understand. She gives you a partial postcode to get you near enough.

An upstairs room in building just off the London Road, Westcliff.   On arrival you call and clear directions to the door which was ajar, you make your way to the floor as directed and Skye is already waiting with the door open.  I get a feeling that there is probably a few WG's use this place in various rooms off the main stairs.

Room was very tidy, freshly decorated and felt comfortable.

THE PUNT

Followed Skye to the room and I have to say she is a proper MILF, her age as stated (50) is about right and she is a proper little pocket rocket.  She was wearing a one piece teddy and her lovely large tits were more exacerbated by her petite body, not an ounce of fat on her.

We had a little chat and sorted out the paperwork, she then asked me to get undressed and she left the room.  I laid face down and she came in.  She sat alongside me as it was a double bed and started to apply lotion (not oil) and caressed my back really gently.  It’s not a massage in the true sense but still the same very nice.  She works her way down to your thighs and does a little on the inner thighs too which is sensual.  There’s friendly chat all the way through but I didn’t mind that.

She then got me to roll over whereby I saw she had dropped the top of her teddy and had exposed a lovely pair of enhanced tits. She applied cream to my shaft caressing it with two hands either side sliding down the shaft. She asked me 'did I kiss' and I said yes. A lovely kissing session followed, not DFK but there was some tongue action with her lying on top of me. She then lied alongside me still kissing and working my shaft with one hand.  She then went down on me and some light oral then she could see I was ready to cum, she worked on the shaft and it was a decent handjob, whilst still kissing. During this time I did put me hand between her legs and feel her trench but only over the teddy, I didn’t work my way around it as wasn’t sure what reception I would get. All finished, she cleaned me up, and her with wet wipes

Another chat, got dressed and on my way.   Would I go back?  Definitely.

Venue 8/10
Looks 8/10
Friendliness 10/10
Value for money 8/10

« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 09:24:34 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline cockneykev

£150 for an hour with just massage and HR from somebodies Granny  :thumbsdown:

Glad you enjoyed your time, and if this is your cup of tea then good on you, i find the profile for this and her friends Rosie and Grace rather misleading? do they inform you when you call that its just massage?

I am sure before they used to offer all services on their previous profiles   :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 07:10:43 am by Head1 »

Offline Spermwhale1966

I find this to be a bit cheeky considering the fact you have been a member since 2015 and not posted a review...

Perhaps you could post reviews showing who you consider to be a better option

:hi:

Offline Milfman1112

Profiles are not misleading if you read them,
They don't state full sex.

Offline Skippy2708

Profiles are not misleading if you read them,
They don't state full sex.

Absolutely Milfman as I said in my review I knew what to expect and beware the punter who doesn’t digest the profile fully before booking,  in fact the BJ was totally unexpected! Cockneykev seems not only shy with spending money but also reviewing. 😂

Offline Milfman1112

She looks good,
A bit far from me though  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 02:26:13 pm by Milfman1112 »

Offline cmspunk

I wonder if anyone has seen Grace yet? She looks a bit younger but seems regular with them now...

Offline Thingy

She looks and sounds great.

Wish there was someone like this in chelmsford. 

Always fun when you get a little more than expected.