Author Topic: Naughty Minx Missi | Whitstable  (Read 4074 times)


3 review(s) for Naughty minx Missi (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Mezzanine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a random punt that had serious potential to go tits up - turned out it didn't though, so, y'know, there's a lesson there somewhere kids...  :unknown: I hadn't searched my specific local area on AW for a while, but I took a random swing while I was out walking the dog a couple of days ago and waiting for my canine companion to 'bend one out'. One new SP on top of the usual 7-8 that always turn up in my specific locality every-fucking-search? Aye, go on then...

Comms + Location: The first thing to say is that the WG clearly states she's situated n a camper van (stationed in what's arguably the busiest car park park in town during the summer months, and still a relatively popular area the rest of the year as any local would know) - and she ain't lying. When she popped up in my AW search results, and while I was patiently waiting for the dog to finish 'crimping a length', I realised I was standing about 100 feet away from the van and could actually see the fucking thing in the near distance. Suspecting all this could be a wind-up, I dialled her number (I'd had a few gins before setting out, so I was feeling bold) and she answered in less than 10 seconds. I told her I was just up the road, might be interested in coming to see her, that I could *actually* see her van right now and to give me a sign that she was there - next thing I hear is a horn tooting twice. I then asked if she could wave out the window towards me, telling her to do it from the curtained driver's window, and up went the curtain followed by a woman's hand waving in my general direction. Good enough for me. Ran the dog home, told the wife I'd lost my wallet, then back I went from whence I came...

Price: Listed as £80 for a half hour... in a fucking camper van... in a car park... in this town... in the pissing rain? Not a chance. Thanks to the aforementioned gin providing me with some testicular fortitude, I offered £40 for a 30 minute punt or no deal (I probably would have paid the £80 to be honest) and she accepted without any commotion. This would normally set alarm bells ringing under regular circumstances, but considering that me and a mate could flip her 'work environment' upside down / tow it away / push it in to the sea without much strife I didn't raise too much of an eye. Plus, G-I-N, yeah?

Girl: Pretty good from the neck down - this explains the lack of face pics though... she's not bad looking in the grand scheme, but my first thought was that she's what my old man used to refer to as a 'B.O.B.F.O.C' (I can explain if you're unfamiliar). She might be a bit older than the 35 she claims to be, and she sure ain't British (couldn't quite work out the accent - possibly Irish, but likely well-spoken EE). Looked clean, smelt clean, tit pics on AW are definitely hers, completely shaven downstairs - ding, dang fucking doo.

Action: I suspect I most likely shot myself in the foot with my Tanqueray-fuelled 'hard bargaining' earlier in proceedings... I was in and out within 20 odd minutes in the end. It was quite rushed, which I didn't mind this specific time, and it consisted of decent OWO, missionary, doggy and then her whipping the Noddy hat off and wanking me off so I finished on her tits. I reckon she could be a good punt on a 60 minute booking - she knew what she was doing and made all the right noises as far as I'm concerned (definitely GFE, no screeching / yelling etc) - so I left £40 lighter and generally satisfied.

Verdict: Not a stand out WG by any stretch, but the speed in which it all moved and the general location / proximity to home make it memorable for me. From start to finish, the whole event was done in less than an hour and I had only set out out to empty my mutt's guts. The WG currently parks up in Whitstable on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (AM to early PM) then I think she said she was in Herne Bay on Thursdays before spending Friday - Sunday in Canterbury. I reckon she'll be stationed in Whitstable full time over summer (if we're out of lockdown by then). For anyone that's local and is tired of seeing the same old faces pop up on your AW search, she's worth a pop...

Offline DildoMeLee

Good review, I did a few nose snorts.. face of crimewatch mostly.

Added to hotlist nevertheless :)

Offline King_Dong

The camper van is a ford transit with a bed in the back which different girls work out of on different days.

I phoned up to see Minx Missi once and ended up getting a reply from "Sexy Milf Fun" (link below) saying she was working that day instead. I was asked to meet her near Tankerton seafront - I arrived shortly before her and saw her 'driver' park up and then wonder off down the road. I decided to give her/them the benefit of the doubt but who knows how innocent the situation really is.

Offline luv2kiss54

Thanks for the interesting review. Fair play getting that sort of discount she must be desparate for work i suppose. She had peaked my interest for when i start punting again as a novelty booking in a camper van but having read your review probably not for me.

Excuse my ignorance but what does 'B.O.B.F.O.C' mean ?

Offline berksboy

Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch

Offline luv2kiss54

Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch

Thanks very good not heard that one. :hi:

Offline markfrench

I have to agree with your take on the fee.
£80 for a ride in the back of a transit van ?!?

Normally the girls justify their price with the cost of renting a flat.
Surely for 80 notes, a. bed ain't too much to ask.
If she passed on those cost savings, fair dos.

As you say, you wonder about the hygiene.
Sucking on her knockers wiped off 20 minutes before, ain't before isn't appealing.

As always, you pay your money, take your choice....

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:30:37 pm by markfrench »