Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Monica Hammersmith  (Read 6213 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Parking]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Toby36

External Link/Members Only

This happened in November. I decided to give her a try because I love the pictures and that was really worth. 30min OWO DFK £70

Nice and easy communication exchange few texts confirm the service

Location nic clean flat in Hammersmith King street

Girl definitely here body on the pictures nice face and very friendly

Meeting ad the beginning she opened the door with nice smile on the face. We exchanged the paperwork than she offered me shower so I accepted. I was after work so need refresher. When I come back to the room she was laying on the bed in nice lingering so I jumped on the bed and we started kissing and touching each other's. I ask her for bj she went down and done good job owo good technique.  Then she went on top nice and wet pussy. That fell makes me nic and hard. So we change for doggy and I give her good punt I think she enjoyed. I exploded in the bag :) she offered me shower again but i was rushing of home so just left her with nice juice kiss. I really enjoyed the time finally after 3 really bad experience  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Dodgy reviews possibly a polish pimp
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline sparkus

I've long been curious about this one but most of her reviews thus far are negatives.

Offline 8800

I've long been curious about this one but most of her reviews thus far are negatives.

I’ve visited her twice in Hammersmith and both times left with a massive smile on my face

I rarely ever visit the same punt twice but I have for her and every time it’s been 5*

She’s moved over to the Wimbledon area now so I’ll have to visit again

Offline pepsicolaboy

I’ve visited her twice in Hammersmith and both times left with a massive smile on my face

I rarely ever visit the same punt twice but I have for her and every time it’s been 5*

She’s moved over to the Wimbledon area now so I’ll have to visit again

Hello Monica, thanks for posting on both reviews  :rose:

Offline JonasG

Lol.

Bumping two of her threads, yeah not suspicious at all.

Offline LLPunting

Hello Monica, thanks for posting on both reviews  :rose:

I was thinking Toby is the more suspect pimp/SP promoter.  The phrasing on the two "Monica" profiles has the same styling and (ab)use of English.  Either they're using better AI to write comments/bumps or the others may be a mix of real punters and "tame" English speakers.  Time will tell wrt to their review histories, so far all on probation.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I was thinking Toby is the more suspect pimp/SP promoter.  The phrasing on the two "Monica" profiles has the same styling and (ab)use of English.  Either they're using better AI to write comments/bumps or the others may be a mix of real punters and "tame" English speakers.  Time will tell wrt to their review histories, so far all on probation.

I was thinking the same, double suspicious posting on two threads!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 03:03:59 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Mario7769

Admin can you please delete the threads

Offline LLPunting