Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae - Darlington  (Read 3749 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MagpieToon

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy and quick call and text confirmation

Rate: £80 for 30 minutes

Services: OWO, Protected in various positions

Location: Flats near Darlington Trainstation, free street parking

The Girl: Good looking body, fake tits and lips, AW is fairly accurate though certainly a few years younger

The Punt: In the area and in need of a release back in October, quick check showed Amber available and after a morning call got her booked in for a late afternoon visit.

Comms were great and flat was very easy to find with plenty of parking and enough cover/footfall so felt quite safe.

Let me in with a smile from behind the door, had requested lingerie and she delivered in spades with a matching set that showed off her arse as she led me to the room. Explained I was after a GFE experience so we got into kissing one another whilst on the bed, slowly removing clothes. I thought the lips would be off putting but not bad, soft but didn't really do DFK.

Laid on my back whilst she went down on me, good technique with a mix of oral and hands. Had her come up the bed and ride my face, clean and fresh so no complaints and she grinded away and made the appropriate moans.

She does have a nice arse so on with the rubber I started on doggy with some spanking and light hair pulling. Moved to missionary and had her legs on my shoulds as I slowly built up to a climax. Came inside her, cleaned up, little chat and out the door. Finished about 5 minutes early but never felt like I was being clock watched or rushed out.

Pros: Friendly and enjoyable encounter, attractive, good OWO, good fuck
Cons: little too vanilla for me

Would I return? Personally no, nothing against her but I feel I got everything out of this that I would want. For anyone who has not seen her or who wants a good GFE experience then yes

Offline Ride4fun7

Good review. I enjoyed my time with her but never been free when she was back in Newcastle so havs been a bit

Offline mcb

Goes in asking for a GFE and complains it was too vanilla  :lol:

Offline MagpieToon

Goes in asking for a GFE and complains it was too vanilla  :lol:

Yeah that never quite came out how I intended it, I like a little more bite to my GFE is what I am getting at I suppose.

Offline MZP1983

Has anyone done a duo with Amber and another SP? I’ve always fancied it but not sure how she would be with another lass.