Author Topic: Grace Deluxe - Birmingham - Disappointing  (Read 1800 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538836) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cryton123

This was such a disappointing punt, and after reading another review for the same girl I think it’s time I post my experience.

Location - my hotel in Birmingham
Duration - 1hr
Cost £200 (ouch!)
Comms - awful

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications -
So during the first lockdown I searched through all the escorts I planned to see when the restrictions were eased, and Grace was top of the pile. So as soon as I was able to book a hotel I attempted to make a booking. And I say ‘attempted’ because communications with this agency is painful. It took me about 2 weeks of messaging every few days (always polite) before I finally got a very short ‘yes she’s working’ reply  :dash:
A couple more days of dragged out communications and I finally managed to arrange a date & time. But it was a slow process due to the massive delay in replying, and I nearly gave up.

The Meet -
Grace arrived at my hotel a little early and breezed in the room as I opened the door. She appeared very confident but I was surprised at her appearance. She looked like she’d made no effort at all. Casually dressed, hair up and barely any make up on, so looking very plain. Not what I expected from a premium priced escort.

So money is handed over she walks to the corner of the room and strips down to her underwear while talking very ‘matter of fact’ about various things. I was expecting/hoping for some seduction and sexiness, but no, she just stripped off and lay on the bed. Also worth noting that her underwear wasn’t the best looking either. She was in a Calvin Klein matching set that was discoloured and old looking. Again, no effort made. It was like she’d just walked in off the street and not prepared for work that evening.

She does has great tits but I’d say she’s definitely bigger than her pics. No where near as toned and definitely carrying a bit more weight. As for looks, I didn’t think she was that attractive. Maybe that’s because she looked like she’d made no effort with make up etc, but she’s not as hot as I’d hoped. However I appreciate looks are subjective.

Kissing was decent and nearly DFK but everything was delivered with zero enthusiasm. OWO on me was actually pretty  good though and was the highlight of the booking, but everything else was robotic and passionless. She basically just lay on the bed waiting for me to tell her what to do. I gave her oral and luckily unlike her other recent review, she did seem fresh and was fully shaven. Onto sex and it wasn’t anything special, just Grace going through the motions with minimal involvement.

After a few positions I could feel the first pop arriving so asked for CIM which she agreed to. I then asked if she’d swallow (as advertised on her profile) and she pulled a disgusted face and said ‘no no I don’t swallow’. So another disappointment.

Once I’d popped Grace ran to the bathroom to spit my deposit then came back in the room and started getting dressed! Bare in mind we were about 30-35mins into an hour booking and she’d decided she was going! And the whole time she was getting dressed she was non stop talking which to me felt like a distraction tactic hoping I wouldn’t notice the time or ask for more services.

I could have asked her to stay but to be honest, I couldn’t be bothered with round 2. She’d made it clear she didn’t want to stay so it would have been awkward if I’d asked her for the full hour. And her whole attitude throughout the meet felt like she just wanted me to get on with it so she could get out of there.

So I paid £200 for what was effectively a 30min P&D making the price the only ‘Deluxe’ thing about the meet. Absolutely no effort with her appearance, minimal effort with the service and leaving half way through the meet is a solid red for me.

Worth mentioning that I have seen Hannah from the same agency about a year ago and she was fantastic. She’s better looking and gives a proper GFE. She makes an effort with her appearance, wears nice underwear and treats you like a boyfriend the whole time.

So if you’re tempted to use this agency, my advice would be avoid Grace and book Hannah. Oh and prepare to have lots of messages ignored until the girl running the phones can be bothered to reply.

Offline Pablo02

Same old story!

Slow shitty comms, girls just going through the motions  overpriced etc etc

Yet punters never learn  :lol: :lol:

Offline Tomriddle

Agree with the last post. You really should call up and complain.i think they re on 30% commission as well!!! As i said on a previous post you may get money off if you go back

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Glad I read these 2 poor reports.
As a none confrontational guy I'd have done  the same and just accepted her shitty behaviour.

At that price you expect more, I'm taking her off my wish list.

Beginning to think it's not worth seeing girls that hit as they have a right attitude and seem to get away with it

Offline Fac51

Sorry to hear this OP - you obviously had a white time with her

FFS - £200 for that level of appalling service ....I'm tempted make some bookings for her from a couple of PAYG SIMS....to send her on a wild goose chase.... :sarcastic:

Offline Tomriddle

Hahaha...that crossed my mind  naughty..naughty.

Offline teddyking

Cheers for the review OP.
Just confirms to me how insane it is that average British girls can charge 3-4x more than hot as fuck Eastern Europeans
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wood2017

Thanks for sharing your review OP :thumbsup:

I said as much on her other review for tonight but i think you've saved me and a couple of other punters some money here, i feel like i've been waiting ages to see her due to limited availability and incalls only to find out her service is dreadful lol. Bullet dodged  :scare:


Offline Cryton123

Cheers for the review OP.
Just confirms to me how insane it is that average British girls can charge 3-4x more than hot as fuck Eastern Europeans

To be honest, i didn’t mind paying that sort of money if the service is good (like it was with Hannah) but £200 for this type of service is a complete rip off.  Hopefully she’ll buck her ideas up or punters will start giving her a wide berth.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish