Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Monae ~ Glasgow  (Read 7438 times)

15 review(s) for Tamara M (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Aldo90

I’m quite new to the punting scene and Tamara was one of my first. It happened at the end of October last year. I had always wanted a black girl and she looked like a stunner in her pictures.

Glasgow east end. Nice clean flat, reminded me a bit of student accommodation from the uni days.
Good clean shower facilities offered at start and end of punt.

Price/Duration:
It was an hour service and the cost is where she loses some points, £150 plus £10 for FK and £20 for OW so £180 in total

Appearance:
Tamara is very petite, she has small breasts, I don’t know sizes if I’m honest but no more than a handful, so if small isn’t ur thing give this one a miss. To me though her body was perfect, most importantly an ass to die for.

Services:
Tamara answered the door, but not in the way you read of hiding behind the door. She was in full view in sexy red lingerie and suspenders. My jaw nearly hit the ground. We dealt with the money, as I said the extras were a bit much but I went for it and glad I did. She gave great ow and was very passionate with the FK. She seemed to really enjoy receiving oral  as well, she might just be good at faking, but it got me going. On with the bag and into doggy which was excellent but nothing compared to the reverse cowgirl to finish. Watching that ass bounce up and down was something else.

I was out in about 50 minutes which was a bit disappointing considering I paid extra but to her credit she told me to go for half an hour next time and if it runs over it’s not a problem. I will probably take her up on the offer at some point.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

You paid £10 for FK and £20 for OW, on top of the £150, is that correct?

Offline Aldo90

I’m pretty sure that’s what I’ve wrote there. So yes

Offline oddson1970

IMO £150 per hr with add ons is taking the piss...above my topline but if you think you got value for money then fair enough but not for me

Offline Aldo90

To be fair I did find it a bit steep but the services were good. Just to clarify, this was my second punt, my first being a Romanian shit show that was horrendous so maybe it was naivety I would say I’ve found better value for money since (I posted my first review yesterday) but I think Tamaras service was still up there with the best.

Offline oddson1970

maybe you should do a review of the roma shit show as well....negs are quite often more helpful than pos  :thumbsup:

Offline Aldo90

I just realised I’ve made a mistake with this and my first reviews. It was oral without I had and paid extra for with Tamara

Offline Aldo90

maybe you should do a review of the roma shit show as well....negs are quite often more helpful than pos  :thumbsup:

Fair enough but the last time I checked on aw I couldn’t see her account. I’ll have a look for it and post a review later, thanks for the advice  :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

Click the link provided, showing in Liverpool now.  :hi:

Offline Aldo90

Click the link provided, showing in Liverpool now.  :hi:

Well aye, I’m pretty sure she’s from Liverpool. Was touring in Scotland as far as I know