Author Topic: Sexyleah1201x ipswich  (Read 3225 times)


8 review(s) for sexyleah1201x (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ipsfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Leah a couple of times prior to lockdown, her first floor flat is situated in a edge of town road with free pdrking on the road, flat was clean and tidy, profile pucs are 100% her, good genuine profile, however I suspect she is in her mid 40's rather than the 37 on her profile?

Felt at ease straight away, boit of foreplay, and played with her selection of toys, before a bit of covered doggy and misionary, she has a tidy, tight fresh pussy and knows how to use it!

I would recomend and would visit again!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 10:22:59 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline ENAHFIVE

Was she on AW 10 or 12 years ago under another name does anyone know?

Offline funfungoodguy

She's great for a punt. Downsides are the flat is in a run down council block and the place needs smartening up, which includes the room which is pretty basic, but she makes up for it with an enthusiastic and very willing punt. She adds fresh photos quite often and doesn't mind a bit of role play.

There is another thread on her already in here but she had some hassle some time ago with her AW account getting hacked repeatedly which she seems to have eventually overcome however that did lead to her having to reincarnate her AW profile under a very similar name and also a fresh phone number.   
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:55:10 pm by funfungoodguy »

Online Naughtyboyuk

Glad you enjoyed yourself OP.

Personally I found Leah a bit mechanical and didn’t click with her (neutral review below) but can understand why others might enjoy repeat visits with her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275292.0


Offline chinatwoseventy

I’ve met her once. Wonderful wonderful women, such a good time!

Offline CoolTiger

I’ve met her once. Wonderful wonderful women, such a good time!

Belated welcome to UKP, 2 years on.

Any chance of a review?