Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya hot south east Aldershot  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Chrispy

External Link/Members Only

I had read the review on Maya hot even though it was neutral but I have given a positive.
Reason why later.
Punt 15 minute 40 (bargain)
Happened just before lockdown.  I was desperate for some action but funds were low so I couldn't vist my favourite ts (sorry if I offend but I like ts and girls)

Comms all easy text then call to confirm  house number

Place Knocked on door let in walked though living room two our girls in there was taken to small bedroom with single bed handed over  cash.

The girl nothing like the photo a size 10 but her face was pretty and she has lovely big brown suck your cock eyes. I new she would not be like photos as other review had said so.
The punt -she took off her underwear she had a good set of tits and she told me to lay on the bed she went straight into OW put the comdom on with her mouth and sucked my cock ,Very enjoyable this went on for 5 minute also she was massage my balls. I think as it was a 15 minute punt she wanted to make me cum fast, I had no problem with that as I just needed to unload.
She then said fuck now yes, I said yes please she then got on top of me cow girl about 5 minutes,  then she said fuck me doggy ok I said she bent over the bed I got behind her and fucked her had and fast she can take an absolute pounding I even stood on tiptoe and squeezed her bum tight so looked around at me with her deep brown eyes, that was enough for me to blow my load.
Once done she said ok thank you I got dressed and left.

Would I go back ,yes I would only for 15 minute pump and dump. I think that it was good value.
As long as you don't expect the girl in the photo and you don't mind walking through her living g room were her flat mates are having dinner , fill her boots
 :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Was around London..
Found pictures too miserable
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gameboy121

I had one like that a few years ago. Her flatmate answered the door and shouted back through the house for Chantelle (he said her name with airquotes). My surprise - and aching bollocks, carried me through the odeal