Author Topic: Gorgeous Isabelle 20 - Rom Bait and Switch Warrington  (Read 1521 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6104029) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BravoTangoZulu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: responded within secs

Place: well known flats in city centre. Looked sub let.

Girl: not the one in the pic as I left I saw she was actually in the other room eating food. Girl I saw was still very attractive though.

Meet: got in wasn’t asked what I wanted at all then she puts a condom on and starts wanking me and giving me a blowjob. 10 mins in and she just starts going on her phone. Left after 15.

Overall: avoid. Single worst punt I’ve had! Sorry this is short just wanted to put it up as quick as possible.

Online Captain caveman 69

That was a positive really wouldn't like to read one of your negative punts :D

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
The girl in the pics is an Instagram model with over 2.5 million followers, I really doubt she's selling her arse in Warrington.

External Link/Members Only

Online OakTree

I'm assuming the positive rating is an error and should be a negative?

Online Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I'm assuming the positive rating is an error and should be a negative?

Must be.
Or he's easily pleased  :D

Offline jonko


Online Captain caveman 69

The girl in the pics is an Instagram model with over 2.5 million followers, I really doubt she's selling her arse in Warrington.

External Link/Members Only
:D  :D

Offline Mr.Polite.Service.User

Is it possible to have this changed to a Negative ?

Online OakTree

Is it possible to have this changed to a Negative ?

Yes if the OP wishes it. Forum helpers are able to do that. If not then he can report the thread and request a Mod do it.

Offline CoolTiger

Yes if the OP wishes it. Forum helpers are able to do that. If not then he can report the thread and request a Mod do it.

Correct.

OP needs to post on here to confirm that it should have been a negative. Once done, any Forum Helper can change the review into a Negative one.

Offline Mr.Polite.Service.User

Thanks.
Btw
I havent punted fir quute a while.
But when I do  I will review as sincerely as we all deserve.
Happy New Year to all.
P

Offline BravoTangoZulu

Yes sorry. Was in a rush so must of missed it. Could Admin please change to negative if possible?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 09:28:47 am by BravoTangoZulu »

Offline george r

The girl in the pics is an Instagram model with over 2.5 million followers, I really doubt she's selling her arse in Warrington.

External Link/Members Only

wow !! dangerous curves ahead  :thumbsup: