Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New_Melania, Edgware Road, First Ever Punt  (Read 25468 times)

55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

As stated in the title this was my first ever time with a WG and I'm really glad it was with Melania. To clarify, this took place back in mid-July but I was unable to register to UK punting for a review.

Comms: We made a preliminary booking via text and the day before I made a call to confirm and discuss details. She is very punctual with texts/calls so she won't keep you waiting for too long.

Location: She is stationed near Edgware Road Station maybe a 5-10 minute walk. The flat is nothing unusual but everything was definitely clean. As mentioned in previous reviews the bed was a bit squeaky and did make me giggle as a first-timer with a WG.

Lady: Melania is a beautiful girl with a tight and petite body that is absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a black dress, pantyhose and heels if I recall correctly with a light amount of makeup on the face, not too excessive as some would have it nowadays. Not, if there are any first-timers like me I would definitely recommend Melania as she is really sweet and easy to talk with for anyone.

Services: Took the special offer of 2hr30mins for £150 but I ended up staying around 3 hours without noticing. I could've literally stayed longer as she was so kind and talkative but I didn't want to cross the line or annoy her. She offered everything in her enjoy list and we spent a good 1hr45mins which she was quite surprised about as I only came once in the end (quite a painful error). She does smoke but her breath wasn't too bad. As for down below, I think it was really clean and smelt quite pleasant as in previous occasions I've been with girls who have a horrible odour down below even if they are super hygienic. She also isn't one to exaggerate orgasms which I prefer as over-the-top acting kills the mood.

Conclusion: Overall, Melania was amazing, we spent maybe 15-20 minutes talking and myself taking a brief shower upon her request (had taken one before but didn't mind) around 1hr 45 minutes in bed and probably an hour, in the end speaking about all sorts of things. I think if you are kind and genuine she does open up about herself quite quickly but I don't know if that is a common occurrence or rare.

10/10 experience for a first-timer and would definitely recommend.

Offline notcalledchris

Congratulations on your first punt.  Thanks for the review.  I hope you continue to enjoy the world's best hobby.

Offline PLeisure

Good first review, G98 - welcome on board  :hi:

Offline Moorg

That's certainly great value.  Did she give the impression that two plus bouts were readily available?
Facially how do you rate her?  Any finger action?
Note that she's not been online since December, but she's got my interest.
Thanks for the review.

Offline Gunner98

That's certainly great value.  Did she give the impression that two plus bouts were readily available?
Facially how do you rate her?  Any finger action?
Note that she's not been online since December, but she's got my interest.
Thanks for the review.

Facially I found her attractive, probably around 7/8 out of 10, body was petite and tight as mentioned with firm breats and arse would give a 9/10 for the body and 10/10 for personality. She doesn't offer fingering but a gentile finger was fine but I was mainly giving her oral rather than fingering and did make her cum according to her but perhaps she is a really good actress. Also, she did mention that she only sees maximum 2 clients a day to keep a clean and safe environment and doesn't work every day. I think if you're looking for a girl to enjoy standard sex in positions/bj/cim/facial/etc she is definitely the one but if you're into kinks/fetishes/etc then keep in mind she doesn't offer a wide range so might seem vanilla.

Offline Johnnyx2

Seen her 2 years ago - very nice GFE! Welcome to the club   :rolleyes:

Online magnetico

Glad you enjoyed your first punt.

It's a great hobby.

Offline BonnyLad

Good review; how would you rate her facially ?

Doh, just saw the response above  :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:40:48 pm by BonnyLad »

Offline tantric talents

Welcome and congrats on the first review.
Well done also for choosing a solid well reviewed girl for your first punt  :hi:

Offline Cooldick

She is very nice lady slow pace but deliver everything i visited her quite few times. I like her personality for me she is beautiful by the way her age specified in profile 100% correct some how i seen her documents

Offline Gunner98

Anyone know what happened to Melania's profile? Browsing AW and noticed its gone

Offline iq129

Anyone know what happened to Melania's profile? Browsing AW and noticed its gone
Perhaps Biden and his Democrats got rid of it.

Offline Cooldick

At the moment she is back home,her profile is down but hopefully she come back end of this month,i often see her definitely good provider.

Offline Cooldick

She will come back end of march

Offline ricardo007

Is Melania back? Her profile is no longer on Adultwork.  Seen her a couple of times and she is great fun & would be keen to see again

Offline Meursault

At the moment she is back home,her profile is down but hopefully she come back end of this month,i often see her definitely good provider.
No review of her though. Any chance?

Offline Meursault

Is Melania back? Her profile is no longer on Adultwork.  Seen her a couple of times and she is great fun & would be keen to see again
Any chance of a review then?

Offline palatino

She has plenty of reviews and, as is often the case, YMMV.
The more interesting information would be her date of return - or confirmation that she won't be back (Brexit etc.!)

Offline Boates

She has plenty of reviews and, as is often the case, YMMV.
The more interesting information would be her date of return - or confirmation that she won't be back (Brexit etc.!)

Her absence from the UK is due to a personal matter - I'm sure if you keep watch on the purple site she will reappear when she is ready.

Offline Shadow314

Profile now appears as "Secret_Marisa" with a hike to £250.
Anyone who's seen her think the new pics are Melania or a profile swap?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline palatino

I think it's still her, but:
- the profile is now loaded with pretentious bullshit
- she is now clearly overpriced.
A dusty phone would be well deserved.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Shadow314

I think it's still her, but:
- the profile is now loaded with pretentious bullshit
- she is now clearly overpriced.
A dusty phone would be well deserved.  :thumbsdown:

Thanks!

Offline johnyboyo

Profile now appears as "Secret_Marisa" with a hike to £250.
Anyone who's seen her think the new pics are Melania or a profile swap?

Hidden Image/Members Only

See image, that's the picture from her current Whatsapp profile picture. It's the number she had 4 years ago.

(WhatsApp picture removed as per rule #22)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 08:07:32 am by daviemac »

Offline tantric talents

Rebranding rarely works
If it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it.
Shame

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
See image, that's the picture from her current Whatsapp profile picture. It's the number she had 4 years ago.

(WhatsApp picture removed as per rule #22)
Please read and take notice of the rules before posting again. There's a link at the bottom of every page.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline LLPunting

Tried so many times to enjoy one of Melania's special offers and always had a diary problem.  Will be disappointed if she's changed her whole business model over the lockdown.
Perhaps someone who has been on speaking terms with her over the past year can confirm if she's back or if she's sold her profile on?   :unknown:

Online magnetico

so now she's into "dinner dates" and "good conversation", not so much into fucking  :sarcastic:

Offline Parry

I think she used to have a “special offer rate” of £150 for 2.5 hours.

Her new pricing is interesting at £250 for 2 hours, £300 for 3 hours and £340 for 4 hours.

She seems to have gone upmarket. Her previous apartment was basic. Now according to the AW profile she has a “beautiful place” in St John’s Wood.

Offline crunchy_guy

I think she used to have a “special offer rate” of £150 for 2.5 hours.

Her new pricing is interesting at £250 for 2 hours, £300 for 3 hours and £340 for 4 hours.

She seems to have gone upmarket. Her previous apartment was basic. Now according to the AW profile she has a “beautiful place” in St John’s Wood.

Putting your prices up doesn't make you go upmarket, regardless of what your postcode is.  :dash:

She was probably getting lots of bookings at £150 for 2.5 hours and some 'regs' probably told her she is worth more.  The price jump back to a minimum 250 for 2hr is a massive difference and will result in a dusty phone, I suspect.

Offline Pharmatron69

Worth every penny. I saw her this week and she looked stunning. As always a great service and a much nicer appt in St J W.

Online magnetico

Putting your prices up doesn't make you go upmarket

100% right
She'll get a dusty phone

Offline MrT222

To be honest, the 'special offer' rate of £150 for 2.5 hours that she had for ages was pretty ludicrous so I'm not at all surprised it's increased.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To be honest, the 'special offer' rate of £150 for 2.5 hours that she had for ages was pretty ludicrous so I'm not at all surprised it's increased.

It was certainly good value. Particularly as she shared the flat with another girl, who used to charge silly money

Offline Parry

It was certainly good value. Particularly as she shared the flat with another girl, who used to charge silly money

I would be happy to see again the girl who she shared the flat with but Karina doesn’t seem to be coming back from Bulgaria where she disappeared to in early 2020. I live in hope.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18241

Offline Manuel

very disappointed to see her new profile and above all, rates. I sought her out to go back after some time, but will stay away now

Offline LLPunting

As I recall from later accounts, she liked to chat and drag out the non-action so if you're chatting for over an hour then 150 is reasonable if not getting expensive for the time actually at the coalface, especially if the action was fairly vanilla GFE.

Offline Prince

Yes, I saw her years ago LLpunting.

I totally agree with you.

P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:58:45 pm by Prince »

Offline Heph

Quite. Much as it's marvellous to get a such a relatively good rate for someone who is not obviously damaged, it was an outlier, and came with its own hidden costs - the terrible block she lived in, the cigarettes in the room, the sometimes excessive chattiness and the restricted service. It was good whilst it lasted.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 05:24:08 am by Heph »

Offline JOrtega

I did want to see her, as she’s been on my HL for a while but got no response from my AW message a few weeks ago. Is the chatting a bit too much to outweigh the experience?

Offline Royd30

Too much chatting in control of the meet and only allows what she likes, scripted, I was bored and could not last the time paid for. Would not revisit

Offline JOrtega

Too much chatting in control of the meet and only allows what she likes, scripted, I was bored and could not last the time paid for. Would not revisit

Thanks for the info, I guess I would start clock watching after a while. I didn’t mind the idea of a slower pace to get into things, but it sounds like the SP may be a bit too focussed on what she likes instead of the punter.

Offline Manuel

That is also true, if someone thinks they'll book her for 2-3h and it will be non-stop sex then think again, she's good at chatting and she will initiate this

Offline LLPunting

That is also true, if someone thinks they'll book her for 2-3h and it will be non-stop sex then think again, she's good at chatting and she will initiate this

Somewhere after the halfway mark, and if you start early there may well be a lengthy interlude.  Kinda like sex with the missus when she didn't mind a bit of a sesh but still needed to speak her mind as things came into it.

Offline occasionalpunter

i normally have a bit of a refractory period anyway and have a break for a massage or whatever in the between gos. when i saw her i was able to cum 3 times without feeling rushed etc. like i sometimes do with regular 1 hour sessions. was very chill and relaxed and worked as a GFE.

i certainly enjoyed my visits (went twice at her special offer price) and was thinking of seeing her again.  she always had high 'official' prices, i don't think she actually changed them, it's just she had her permanent special offer in the text that basically everyone went for anyway.

as others have said don't expect non stop fucking and do expect chattiness. i'd say maybe think of it like a 1hr booking and a half hour booking on the same day + an hour break in between to recharge in breaks. with the old 2.5 hours for £150 deal thats still a good deal. hoping she brings it back at some point.

Offline Heph

Is the chatting a bit too much to outweigh the experience?

No: and, let's face it, a 2 1/2 hour sesh in silence would be deathly - and Melania is witty, engaging & funny. Nonetheless, it can occasionally spill over a little into verbosity.

Offline JOrtega

No: and, let's face it, a 2 1/2 hour sesh in silence would be deathly - and Melania is witty, engaging & funny. Nonetheless, it can occasionally spill over a little into verbosity.

Still on my HL, any idea if she’s still around? Had a small window in a few weeks but got no response from previous comms.

Offline DipsyDoodle

She is on holiday and normally comes back in early September.

Offline Luckyboy69

I wanted to see her for a long time but her number is not on her profile.

Do any of you have her number?    :blush:

That would be great thanks.

Offline PLeisure

I wanted to see her for a long time but her number is not on her profile.

Do any of you have her number?    :blush:

That would be great thanks.
That's a dumb move. She's unlikely to accept contact from an unknown number.
If you're on AW, message her once you've seen she's recently logged on.

Offline Luckyboy69

Yes I have tried to contact her on AW. But she did not reply back. She is clearly working.  :unknown: