External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyNew member, first review. For context I saw my first ever SP in Nov 2019, have seen 3 for FS in total (each a few times) plus a couple of FSBM. I picked Grace because she ticked my boxes and is reasonably easy for me to get to from home when I didn’t have the excuse of being in the office. Saw her 3 times over the late summer – two Saturday lunchtimes, one midweek early evening.
Location: Bermondsey, modern block in a quiet, safe residential area. No idea about the parking situation – I went by bike, and Grace suggested I take it inside. The flat is immaculate and she is very careful about keeping it that way – so expect to be reprimanded for splashing water out of the shower etc.
Comms: We had a phone conversation initially and then all by text since then. Responsive and straightforward. She is Lithuanian and speaks very good English.
Grace: Claims to be 43. To be honest I think you could possibly add a good few years to that but that is based partly on conversational clues rather than looks. She is slim, well-toned, no belly, tight bum and good, natural breasts. Facially attractive. Easy to chat to.
The meets: 1 hour £160 each time.
First time she was in a loose sundress, next two in a wrap-around black robe. Something about the lack of any overt sexual nature to the sundress made it really appealing to me. Good lingerie and heels, neither of which stayed on long.
Each time started with some standing FK then her sensual massage – face down initially, lots of attention where it counts with reach-unders. This is all about the sex – not a “proper” massage - and got me rock-hard. But she did always ask at the start of the meet “what do you want?” so she is not stuck into her routine. Then on to OWO, RO, CG, missionary, doggy in various combinations across the 3 meets. The first time I saw her she was giving me OWO, I was getting close and I realised she was going for it so I ended up coming in her mouth having not discussed it. It was my first ever CIM and I was literally blown-away! Second occasion ended with vigorous doggy.
Slight negatives: Not very responsive to things like RO / nipple-attention. I don’t expect SPs to have a great time, I know it’s their job, and I’d rather nothing than some over-the-top orgasm-faking but a little bit of pretence/encouragement would help. But maybe that’s just my technique. And I got shushed for being too noisy when I came – worried about the neighbours.
Will I return? Well I did. I feel like I’ve had enough now and moved on but I could find myself back there if the circumstances are right.