Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Snow Bunny Diamond / Pandorah Diamond - Tottenham  (Read 8182 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333357) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gambitman92

I saw her in Tottenham but profile now says Camden

£50/30 mins, only wanted owo and cim

Comms: Sent text and got one after around 4 mins saying she can see me after 25 mins as she was free, sent postcode too, good English, called when I got there for number

Girl: just like the pictures but a bit bigger, decent face with a slutty look with the make up, lips oversized but it suit her whole look, she was business like at the start, still a lovely girl overall

Action: I wasn't feeling like sex, and I read so much about her oral skills, so I sat back and let her show me as I wanted to see. She's very good, only really used hand to light hold my cock, it was all mouth, mixed slow with fast, went deep a few times but no proper DT, didn't mind I hold her hair (just no pulling), I couldn't hold it and told her I was close, she continued going and didn't stop until around 30 seconds after I fully came.

Based on the reviews and what I experienced, She's a solid provider and has great prices for what she offers. There's no passion, but she's friendly and has a good attitude. Reminds of Alexandera Black (who has since lost a lot of weight).

If she can take a pounding like Alexandera then I'll definitely be a regular

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:57:09 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingpumping1920

I saw her last year when she was located in Edgeware Road

Good provider.

She is a bit chubby around the abdomen...needs toning exercises

She slapped me a few times when I was fucking her

She had customers coming back to back

She is a barebacker
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 01:38:27 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fully Sated

She is a barebacker

Puntingpumping
, did she offer you bareback or did you read about it somewhere?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Puntingpumping

She offered me
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Shel1234

Puntingpumping

Yeh she’s a barebacker, she offered it to me too.

This was around July last year.

Saw her when she was in west London.  She had another guy downstairs waiting for when I finished . At the time she told me she was seeing more than 10 guys a day.

IDK how many of those she does BB with, but that was enough info to convince me to never see her again unless it’s 100 % covered. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 03:07:44 pm by Shel1234 »

Offline mk2359

This review is in line with my experience. Amazing head, genuine service and after the first time she tried to slip it it bareback. I was trying to leave a review just have no idea how to.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This review is in line with my experience. Amazing head, genuine service and after the first time she tried to slip it it bareback. I was trying to leave a review just have no idea how to.
Go here   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0    and click on the 'new review' box on the top right and follow the instructions.

There's also some useful guides here. -   External Link/Members Only   and  External Link/Members Only

Offline EarlyBird

Yeh she’s a barebacker, she offered it to me too.

This was around July last year.

Saw her when she was in west London.  She had another guy downstairs waiting for when I finished . At the time she told me she was seeing more than 10 guys a day.

IDK how many of those she does BB with, but that was enough info to convince me to never see her again unless it’s 100 % covered.
  :thumbsdown: she's off my HL now

Offline Milfman

Why does she try slip it in bareback? Its crazy if she is seeing 10plus guys everyday. Im all for fun but catching a disease is not worth it.