Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyce - Middlesbrough  (Read 2808 times)

Offline freewilly

Hello everyone,

I am a long time lurker who has been looking for the chance to contribute.  The doors opened to new members a short while back and I signed up.  Here is my first review.  The punt took place within the last 6 months and prior to the current lockdown.

I have been increasingly disillusioned with AW which I feel has become too limited too predictable and not particularly good value for money on Teesside.  Therefore I had been chancing my arm more on Vivastreet which is like playing Russian (or Romanian) Roulett at times.  I have found on Teesside you can get the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and it is a bit of an adventure partcularly for those who like to TOFTT.

Now for the punt, comms were pretty good although when I asked a basic question I received no reply.  I ended up picking up the phone and got a friendly helpful voice  All became straight forward and shortly I was on my way.

The location is in the heart of TS3 in the Boro on a no through road.  It is quiet, residential and I felt safe.  Parking is nice and easy.  I was on time.  Alyce answered the door and is exactly as her profile.  She is very petite, has a beautiful smile, is very gentle and instantly puts you at ease.  She comes across as open and honest and not your usual Rom.

Services provided were massage, OW, RO, and mish. A great vanilla GFE.  Those looking for advanced services such BDSM, anal DFK etc may be disappointed.  With Alyce I liked the fact she didnt rush me, she didnt text during the punt and she is honest and kind.  Amount paid was £100 for 1 hour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Addicted65

Thanks for your review?

Her profile says she is English, but is written like a Rom and looks like a Rom as well

Can you confirm if she is English please ?
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freewilly

You are very welcome. Yes I see what you mean. It says "Language English" on her profile. I took that as languages she speaks rather than where she is from.

When you meet her she is clearly European. When I asked where she is from she replied Romania but who knows.

I once had a punt on AW advertised as Romanian. She was from Spain  :unknown:

I hope this helps.

Offline Addicted65

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sesalovdarlo

Hello everyone,

I am a long time lurker who has been looking for the chance to contribute.  The doors opened to new members a short while back and I signed up.  Here is my first review.  The punt took place within the last 6 months and prior to the current lockdown.

I have been increasingly disillusioned with AW which I feel has become too limited too predictable and not particularly good value for money on Teesside.  Therefore I had been chancing my arm more on Vivastreet which is like playing Russian (or Romanian) Roulett at times.  I have found on Teesside you can get the Good, the Bad and the Ugly and it is a bit of an adventure partcularly for those who like to TOFTT.

Now for the punt, comms were pretty good although when I asked a basic question I received no reply.  I ended up picking up the phone and got a friendly helpful voice  All became straight forward and shortly I was on my way.

The location is in the heart of TS3 in the Boro on a no through road.  It is quiet, residential and I felt safe.  Parking is nice and easy.  I was on time.  Alyce answered the door and is exactly as her profile.  She is very petite, has a beautiful smile, is very gentle and instantly puts you at ease.  She comes across as open and honest and not your usual Rom.

Services provided were massage, OW, RO, and mish. A great vanilla GFE.  Those looking for advanced services such BDSM, anal DFK etc may be disappointed.  With Alyce I liked the fact she didnt rush me, she didnt text during the punt and she is honest and kind.  Amount paid was £100 for 1 hour.

External Link/Members Only

Was her hygiene up to scratch etc? I find some rims don’t give a fuck. How would you rate her English 0-10?

Offline freewilly

Her hygiene was fine I'd say and her English is about a 6 out of 10 I reckon. Its good enough for a punt and you should understand each other fine. Hope this helps

Offline metallica1994

She looks like a very pretty girl. She has 3 different profiles though?

Offline freewilly

Yes she is drop dead gorgeous in looks and personality. Yes she does have three different profiles but it didn't bother me as they all seemed consistent