Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Buxomblonde Scarlett of Richmond  (Read 2763 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3980418) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline enjoyedthat

External Link/Members Only

Punt just before last lockdown.
Good comms via text and agreed a lovely GFE for 1 hour at £170
Top floor flat nearer St Margaret’s then Richmond, parking a little tricky and some side street spaces, typically priced for this part of West London.
Buzzed and Scarlett came down to let me in. Straight away I thought ‘girl next door’, a younger looking 30 something, blonde hair, about 5’6, not slim, but no way chubby. Dressed in a simple all in one black number with hold ups.
Up to the bedroom, very nicely furnished flat, clearly lived in and well looked after, very tidy and spacious. The bedroom was nice and comfortable, not too large, not a box either.  Offered shower and use of bathroom. We had a nice chat, sorted out the notes and quickly clicked. The next hour was a very nice experience of oral wo, reverse and sex in various positions. I finished on her lovely 34e breasts.  She’s quite shy, but I loved that about her. Seemed to enjoy the time we had, but whatever any guy says, they never External Link/Members Only know , but in essence I’m paying for my enjoyment.   She certainly didn’t rush me at any stage.
Scarlett is willing to please, but probably not in the industry for long term.
Hope to see her again soon.

Offline Griffin75

Thanks for the review.
She sounds right up my street and have added her to my to see list for post lockdown.

Offline justanotherinch

How would you rate her face - head Turner? And how tall is she?

Offline enjoyedthat

How would you rate her face - head Turner? And how tall is she?

Again, apologies I didn’t refer, but she’s about 5’2 / 5’3.    I wouldn’t say a head turner, but certainly very pleasant to look at. She’s a streetwise girl, knows what she’s doing. It’s difficult to describe the looks of your average ‘girl next door’ but that’s what I thought first off.  She’s got a lovely smile but I get that doesn’t answer your question

Offline justanotherinch

Again, apologies I didn’t refer, but she’s about 5’2 / 5’3.    I wouldn’t say a head turner, but certainly very pleasant to look at. She’s a streetwise girl, knows what she’s doing. It’s difficult to describe the looks of your average ‘girl next door’ but that’s what I thought first off.  She’s got a lovely smile but I get that doesn’t answer your question

Fair play. Imo girl next door usually refers to the most attractive girl on your street, or one of a few on a large streets (50+ households, including households with those who are right ie 21-40 y/o) ie 7+ out of 10
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 07:58:46 pm by justanotherinch »