Author Topic: Erotic massages Birmingham.  (Read 17843 times)

Offline pbrown355

I don't want to see barebackers and one way to avoid them, especially if it's not on their profile, is if members tell us in their reviews. Considering what we are all on this site for it's a bit strange that we get so wound up about others barebacking.
I am more pissed off with others not reviewing. You can see them down the pub not buying their round. "I prefer to keep my punts to myself". Got to be a pretty sad ass. Should just be banned.

Offline shomon1

Goodbye to family if she found out anyhow that you were shagging escorts

BB is an absolute no no but regarding your family or partner it doesn't matter

If they find out just the basic element of you are seeing whores..it doesn't matter if you got an are or not....


I had know idea at the time she did BB. Otherwise it would have been a different story.

Offline shomon1

 Worked out a blessing in disguise.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 08:29:35 am by shomon1 »

Offline Cryton123

I get a bit sick of this holier than thou attitude with bare back reviews.

I'd much rather members who bare back an escort are not shamed into not posting a review.  At least if such a review is posted the rest of us know to stay clear. :hi:

Exactly this  :thumbsup:

People are petrified of mentioning BB now. I’d imagine it goes on waaaay more than people realise but the hysteria created every time it’s brought up drives it underground and creates a veil of secrecy. Like you, I’d much rather it was out there so I know who to avoid  :hi:

Offline Kingfisher69

I'd much rather members who bare back an escort are not shamed into not posting a review.  At least if such a review is posted the rest of us know to stay clear.

I agree with 'theejaculator', 'pbrown355' and 'Cryton123' it's far better to have an honest review that states if BB has happened, without fear of retribution.

It's strange that OWO is perfectly okay and expected in a punt, but BB isn't. You can can still catch some pretty horrible things from oral without. How're you going to explain syphilis or gonorrhoea to your partner, caught it on a loo seat maybe or a girls mouth accidently fell on you dick?

And who here hasn't had a condom split on them with a WG? That's still BB and yes a major worry and a trip to a GUM clinic. There's been a big rise in chinese massage parlours in recent years, a lot of girls there do B2B and a cock rub-on happens, that's still pussy juices directly on your dick, it's still a hazard.

If you've had BB in a punt we'd like to know, then everyone can make a informed decision on who to see and who to avoid.

Offline Bush

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 131
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I agree with 'theejaculator', 'pbrown355' and 'Cryton123' it's far better to have an honest review that states if BB has happened, without fear of retribution.

It's strange that OWO is perfectly okay and expected in a punt, but BB isn't. You can can still catch some pretty horrible things from oral without. How're you going to explain syphilis or gonorrhoea to your partner, caught it on a loo seat maybe or a girls mouth accidently fell on you dick?

And who here hasn't had a condom split on them with a WG? That's still BB and yes a major worry and a trip to a GUM clinic. There's been a big rise in chinese massage parlours in recent years, a lot of girls there do B2B and a cock rub-on happens, that's still pussy juices directly on your dick, it's still a hazard.

If you've had BB in a punt we'd like to know, then everyone can make a informed decision on who to see and who to avoid.
Agree 100%. Let’s not judge those who choose BB, I wouldn’t personally but it would be hypocritical of me to cast aspersions on those that do. There is clearly a risk in punting full stop but do we condemn those that do?. Not we don’t..
It’s the same with those that punt during lockdown.
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mancsguy1975

Ffs always one of them those sad people doing the Sherlock Holmes things. So what if people havnt done reviews. The people I have seen others have already basically said what happens in them meets. What's the point in reviewing? I prefer to keep my meets to myself

It's clearly stated in the Site Rules - final point number 27.

"27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked."

Just to point out, you have been a member since 2015 and you yourself have not yet contributed a single review.    The site is useful to fellow punters due to our continued collective contribution of our active community of members.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 04:22:29 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline mancsguy1975

I agree with 'theejaculator', 'pbrown355' and 'Cryton123' it's far better to have an honest review that states if BB has happened, without fear of retribution.

It's strange that OWO is perfectly okay and expected in a punt, but BB isn't. You can can still catch some pretty horrible things from oral without. How're you going to explain syphilis or gonorrhoea to your partner, caught it on a loo seat maybe or a girls mouth accidently fell on you dick?

And who here hasn't had a condom split on them with a WG? That's still BB and yes a major worry and a trip to a GUM clinic. There's been a big rise in chinese massage parlours in recent years, a lot of girls there do B2B and a cock rub-on happens, that's still pussy juices directly on your dick, it's still a hazard.

If you've had BB in a punt we'd like to know, then everyone can make a informed decision on who to see and who to avoid.

Agree wholeheartedly.