Author Topic: Erotic massages Birmingham.  (Read 17856 times)

Offline Khanmr566

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 1 hour

Location: behind St Andrews (Blues ground)

Communication: poor

Meet: wow! If she could share her enthusiasm with the girls in Birmingham there would be no half arsed services anymore. This girl looks better than her pics. When i rang her she cheekily asked me how many times i can cum in a hour i said maybe 2/3. So judging by that i popped a viagra before the meet. As soon as i walked in she started kissing me in the door. I literally had to push her into the hallway lol. Once inside she was in a skimpy dress. And she started to undress me, i paid her the money even though she never asked up until this stage. Once i was fully undressed she started to give me owo and even though it was a bit toothy for my liking it was good with a lot of ball play. She then put the condom on and jumped on. She has a very tight pussy and grinded on top and made me cum within minutes. As soon as i came she pulled off the condom and started from scratch again with the DFK, and oral. This time when she got me hard again after 5 mins she sat on my legs and started wanking me off. It was intense. Once i came she cleaned me up and lay next to me playing with my cock again. This routine of fucking and wanking went on for atleast 1hour 45mins and she made me cum 4 times. I was literally drained then went for a shower and she jumped in the shower with me and tried playing again this time i had to pull back saying no more. She was just giggling away. Before i left i gave her another £25 as a tip. And she was well over the moon. If you can manage to get a booking with her guys, its your bloody lucky day.

Offline covidiot

I second this, saw her over a year ago when she tried to BB ( big no no for me) whilst grinding on top. I am sure she was on something. Anyway saw her few more times and on the last occasion I asked if had regular testing and after that she blocked me i think. Shame I was so paranoid at the time as this was a very good punt for a very very low price.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 01:27:19 pm by covidiot »

Offline Kingfisher69

Did you book a massage or FS?

Offline covidiot

Booked FBSM and having never had one did not expect her to get naked and start grinding my dick straight away. This was followed by OWO then on to Grinding where it slipped in a bit and so my paranoia started. If I had not stopped her she would have gone BB. Also she giggled through the whole meet. It did not put me off but I was expecting a standard massage followed by HE hence will remain a memorable experience. No extra charges btw.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 04:12:02 pm by covidiot »

Offline Kingfisher69

Booked FBSM and having never had one did not expect her to get naked and start grinding my dick straight away. This was followed by OWO then on to Grinding where it slipped in a bit and so my paranoia started. If I had not stopped her she would have gone BB. Also she giggled through the whole meet. It did not put me off but I was expecting a standard massage followed by HE hence will remain a memorable experience. No extra charges btw.
Cheers, will have to add her to my hotlist.  :thumbsup:

Offline Threelions

Is this a house, or a parlour

Offline Night king



Offline milyzz

She has been going for a few years. I remember arranging a meet with her back when she was near to the sea life centre.

I never managed to see her in the end, but she did tell me that she was going to make me cum at least 5 times :lol:

Offline Bush

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 131
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Helpful?

...not very!! I think he was trying to tell you she works from an apartment 👍👍

So the OP got 1hr 45mins for £50 plus a tip.......can anyone beat that??
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 08:13:50 pm by Bush »
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pablo02

...not very!! I think he was trying to tell you she works from an apartment 👍👍

So the OP got 1hr 45mins for £50 plus a tip.......can anyone beat that??

She looks well rough
Rather have a wank!  :D

Offline Qais007

i seen her a couple times, her blowjobs are not nice but she is a cheap escort.

Offline Qais007

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 1 hour

Location: behind St Andrews (Blues ground)

Communication: poor

Meet: wow! If she could share her enthusiasm with the girls in Birmingham there would be no half arsed services anymore. This girl looks better than her pics. When i rang her she cheekily asked me how many times i can cum in a hour i said maybe 2/3. So judging by that i popped a viagra before the meet. As soon as i walked in she started kissing me in the door. I literally had to push her into the hallway lol. Once inside she was in a skimpy dress. And she started to undress me, i paid her the money even though she never asked up until this stage. Once i was fully undressed she started to give me owo and even though it was a bit toothy for my liking it was good with a lot of ball play. She then put the condom on and jumped on. She has a very tight pussy and grinded on top and made me cum within minutes. As soon as i came she pulled off the condom and started from scratch again with the DFK, and oral. This time when she got me hard again after 5 mins she sat on my legs and started wanking me off. It was intense. Once i came she cleaned me up and lay next to me playing with my cock again. This routine of fucking and wanking went on for atleast 1hour 45mins and she made me cum 4 times. I was literally drained then went for a shower and she jumped in the shower with me and tried playing again this time i had to pull back saying no more. She was just giggling away. Before i left i gave her another £25 as a tip. And she was well over the moon. If you can manage to get a booking with her guys, its your bloody lucky day.
how did u see her birmingham is in lockdown lool

Offline Threelions

The link comes up blurred when I click on, I can't see much about her likes, her name, is she british

Offline Threelions



Offline Jasonk71

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 1 hour

Location: behind St Andrews (Blues ground)

Communication: poor

Meet: wow! If she could share her enthusiasm with the girls in Birmingham there would be no half arsed services anymore. This girl looks better than her pics. When i rang her she cheekily asked me how many times i can cum in a hour i said maybe 2/3. So judging by that i popped a viagra before the meet. As soon as i walked in she started kissing me in the door. I literally had to push her into the hallway lol. Once inside she was in a skimpy dress. And she started to undress me, i paid her the money even though she never asked up until this stage. Once i was fully undressed she started to give me owo and even though it was a bit toothy for my liking it was good with a lot of ball play. She then put the condom on and jumped on. She has a very tight pussy and grinded on top and made me cum within minutes. As soon as i came she pulled off the condom and started from scratch again with the DFK, and oral. This time when she got me hard again after 5 mins she sat on my legs and started wanking me off. It was intense. Once i came she cleaned me up and lay next to me playing with my cock again. This routine of fucking and wanking went on for atleast 1hour 45mins and she made me cum 4 times. I was literally drained then went for a shower and she jumped in the shower with me and tried playing again this time i had to pull back saying no more. She was just giggling away. Before i left i gave her another £25 as a tip. And she was well over the moon. If you can manage to get a booking with her guys, its your bloody lucky day.
Is the girl Polish?

Offline Khanmr566


Offline Threelions

Can you play with her pussy, any fingering...

Offline Khanmr566


Offline angelic82

Booked tonight for 8pm over WhatsApp. Called and messaged and nothing! Gave up after 20 mins. 🤷‍♂️🤬 Thought it sounded to good to be true!

Online Tightpants

Booked tonight for 8pm over WhatsApp. Called and messaged and nothing! Gave up after 20 mins. 🤷‍♂️🤬 Thought it sounded to good to be true!
Perhaps she just realised, unlike you, that we are in a pandemic.
5+ years and 6 posts with no reviews.
The only thing that is too good to be true is anything you have to offer. Suggest you scuttle back down your hole for another year.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 10:25:05 pm by Tightpants »

Offline angelic82

Ffs always one of them those sad people doing the Sherlock Holmes things. So what if people havnt done reviews. The people I have seen others have already basically said what happens in them meets. What's the point in reviewing? I prefer to keep my meets to myself

Offline Bush

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 131
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Perhaps she just realised, unlike you, that we are in a pandemic.
5+ years and 6 posts with no reviews.
The only thing that is too good to be true is anything you have to offer. Suggest you scuttle back down your hole for another year.
Fuck me....that’s a bit harsh! Has he shagged your Misses 🧐
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline angelic82

Haha. Bet their won't be many good reviews to follow. For all I know maybe she had an emergency. We will see I guess

Offline angelic82

Just warning others that's all 🤷‍♂️ whys theirs always 1 that's has to quickly check someone's history eh? Who gives a fcuk

Online mr.bluesky

Ffs always one of them those sad people doing the Sherlock Holmes things. So what if people havnt done reviews. The people I have seen others have already basically said what happens in them meets. What's the point in reviewing? I prefer to keep my meets to myself

Whats the point of reviewing ! Thats the whole point of this site. If everybody had your attitude there would be no site. Leach

Offline angelic82

I've seen people that have been reviewed many times. And like I said I like to keep meets to myself. I'm a lurker so what? Atleast I'm a lurker who's warning people

Offline seandana


Offline Sleepmaster1

Having the same issue no response from her

Offline Khanmr566

I did mention that communication is poor

Offline urlmicro

Yes seen her 3 or 4 times and i fucked hr BB wasnt a good idea

Offline Philloveit21

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 219
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
You seen her a few times and fucked her BB any reviews?
Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline milyzz

Yes seen her 3 or 4 times and i fucked hr BB wasnt a good idea
Fucked her bareback?  :lol:

Offline Banana100

Perhaps she just realised, unlike you, that we are in a pandemic.
5+ years and 6 posts with no reviews.
The only thing that is too good to be true is anything you have to offer. Suggest you scuttle back down your hole for another year.

I think this is where the dick has more power than the brain. Not that I agree with punting in a pandemic,...
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kingfisher69

Yes seen her 3 or 4 times and i fucked hr BB wasnt a good idea
Was that something she just did or did you ask for BB?

Offline Bush

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 131
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Just warning others that's all 🤷‍♂️ whys theirs always 1 that's has to quickly check someone's history eh? Who gives a fcuk
Whilst I think TightP was a bit strong in his criticism, he does have a bloody good point. If we all had your attitude to posting reviews guys like you wouldn’t get the clear benefit that you enjoy now from the site. I’m not sure that it’s compulsory to do reviews but surely if you punt your experience good or bad would be of benefit to others.
Think on and consider doing the right thing
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigjim


Offline JontyR

Whilst I think TightP was a bit strong in his criticism, he does have a bloody good point. If we all had your attitude to posting reviews guys like you wouldn’t get the clear benefit that you enjoy now from the site. I’m not sure that it’s compulsory to do reviews but surely if you punt your experience good or bad would be of benefit to others.
Think on and consider doing the right thing

He should be grateful if he gets the opportunity rather than a straight up ban.

If your experience matches someone elses there is nothing to stop you referencing that review in yours.  If its 3 years old it is great to find out that a review is still relevant.

Offline urlmicro

Was that something she just did or did you ask for BB?

I just stuck it in she was all over me just like this review, strange thing was  she was dry and had to use lube on herself that shows she wasnt actually turned on from the start lmao

Offline seandana

Cant all do revievs sll the time

You are quite correct on that bj but we all must make the effort ,otherwise there wont be anyone or anything to read about.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 11:14:13 pm by seandana »

Offline bozzyman


Offline temptation


Offline jeanphillipe

Sounds like she partakes in BB :bomb:


Offline seandana

Sounds like she partakes in BB :bomb:
+1 i am at a loss as to why there is so much interest in this SP when it has been said that she is a bare backer. :unknown:

Offline Supernose9

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 92
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Maybe there are a few barebacker punters who are in denial!!!
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Not a chance in hell I’d go there.  Imagine telling your partner that you had an std
 :scare:
Bang ——goodbye to family. 
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shomon1

I tried to see her, i gave her a time over txt, she accepted my availability. When I arrived I asked for the door number as she only provided a post code over txt. When I did arrive I got blanked. Tried calling no response. Wasted my time.

Offline seandana

I tried to see her, i gave her a time over txt, she accepted my availability. When I arrived I asked for the door number as she only provided a post code over txt. When I did arrive I got blanked. Tried calling no response. Wasted my time.


Why would you want to see an SP that is a barebacker :dash:

Offline Nacholibre

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 92
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Maybe there are a few barebacker punters who are in denial!!!
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Not a chance in hell I’d go there.  Imagine telling your partner that you had an std
 :scare:
Bang ——goodbye to family.

Goodbye to family if she found out anyhow that you were shagging escorts

BB is an absolute no no but regarding your family or partner it doesn't matter

If they find out just the basic element of you are seeing whores..it doesn't matter if you got an are or not....
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline theejaculator



Why would you want to see an SP that is a barebacker :dash:

I get a bit sick of this holier than thou attitude with bare back reviews.

I'd much rather members who bare back an escort are not shamed into not posting a review.  At least if such a review is posted the rest of us know to stay clear. :hi: