Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic-Oriental-May - Chester  (Read 2077 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5311515) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sonofsalop

External Link/Members Only

When : The meet happened back in August last year when all was sort of normal.

Comms :  Sent a text a few days in advance to be advised only book on the day, so I did that morning got a text back within about 30 mins advising time I wanted was booked but could do ! hour later which I agreed to.

Appearance : Really slim and tight bodied Thai woman, small natural boobs a few people have mentioned a scar on her chest which I honestly didn't notice

Location : Very close to Chester town centre, parking close by is all residents but I parked about 5 mins walk away with relatively little hassle. Apartment itself is within a gated complex so you have to call to get the code then you are directed to her particular apartment block and then to her ground floor flat.

Cost :  £80 for FBSM inc B2B and HE

The Meet
: Once inside what was why first experience of the behind the door trick, however once I went in I was pleasantly surprised, May was wearing nothing but a dressing gown already billowing open revealing her fantastic IMHO body. We sorted the paperwork before she left the room inviting me to undress a rack for my clothes and wait face down on the bed. What followed was a really good quality massage from a gorgeous naked woman for the first half of my time, she really knows her stuff as a masseuse and I would happily visit just for that. However what followed was in the top two of my FBSM experiences to date. She proceeded to rub her body all over my back with her tits, ass and pussy really grinding against me. On turn over she started a similar experience with her ass and pussy just inches from my face, she cleverly restricts access from your hands but honestly i didn't mind, as time went on this relaxed a little and i am sure i could have had a little play if i tried, but i was quite content as i was, she gets in all kinds of positions using all of her body to tease all of yours, I don't mind admitting it all became too much for me and I shot my load whilst being wanked between her thighs I think, i couldn't be 100% as it was hard to tell exactly which part of her she was using I was that lost in the moment!

She then took the time to clean up slightly before offering me use of the shower, and then helping me dress, taking the time to ensure I was properly dressed again, checked my flies and sent me on my way with a big smile and a spring in my step.

Summary :  May is an expert in what she offers, again she offers a brilliant massage, followed by some of the best B2B you can get and a very happy ending. Doesn't mind wandering hands other than pussy (although I think I could have got away with this) she is pretty clear (including by text in advance) that she doesn't do oral or FS, and explained to me she spends half her time fending off bookings who want more. If that sounds like your idea of heaven then book away you won't regret it.

Offline lee1

Thank you for a great review. It was an entertaining read. She seems like a lovely lady and respecting her boundaries will give you visit after visit of sheer pleasure.

Offline punterjoe

Good review. I like the look of this.  Just to confirm you paid £80for the hour?

Offline Bluboy

I booked with May back in September. Very similar to above, I think it was £50 for 30 mins, booked at very short notice with no problem. Absolutely the best B2B I’ve ever had, she is really good, finished off with a great hand job. She seems to have disappeared unfortunately but will be back if she returns.

Offline Salfordslayer

Looks stunning, anyone had FS with her?

Offline Sonofsalop

Good review. I like the look of this.  Just to confirm you paid £80for the hour?

Yes £80 for the hour. She also offers £50 for thirty minutes.

Offline Sonofsalop

Yes £80 for the hour. She also offers £50 for thirty minutes.

Pretty sure that’s not on the cards. She clarifies her boundaries before the meet via text and before you start But if you do find you are more charming than me and get a little further please do leave a review and let us know 👍

Offline Sonofsalop

Sorry that was meant to quote the is FS on offer question. My bad.  :dash:

Offline mexicola

I have seen her several times, I doubt FS is on offer. The mostbive had is a quick lick of her pussy and rub of her clit during B2B.

I see her because she gives a damn good proper hard thai massage and B2B is great afterwards. I did a 2hr booking late November with her, 90min hard thai massage and then 30min B2B. Couldn't walk afterwards !
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:12:47 pm by mexicola »

Offline ItalianJoey

Seen May countless times. She does offer a great service and it’s probably the best B2B I’ve had I think.

I’d say with a lot of confidence that she will never offer FS. She’s even said in the future she’s looking to open a shop and she will do strictly professional massages but employ other girls to do as they wish!