Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_Bubble - Stepney  (Read 3794 times)

41 review(s) for Mia_Bubble (35 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nickthepunter

External Link/Members Only

Late 2020.

£130 for the hour (which includes £20 for OWO, £10 for CIM).

Decent enough flat in Stepney Green. Good comms via text.

She’s an average looking Romanian, certainly not unattractive but definitely no stunner. However, has a nice body, with a great rack as her plethora of reviews will testify.

Showered, then onto fantastic oral. While her tits deservedly get a lot of attention it’s the oral that is the standout from my point of view. Wonderful mixture of sensual and more rough moments, seems to quite enjoy giving it too. Onto mish and DFK, she is extremely tight downstairs. Upon conclusion of round one, had a quick massage and chat. Found her engaging and responsive. Round two was more of the same with prolonged oral, DFK, and a pounding.

Another shower and on my way with a skip and a jump. Excellent service, not typical of my experiences with Romanians. A great girl overall, though her business hours are a problem for the night owls amongst us.

Offline Barny

Looks like she is back in town

Online LLPunting

Looks like she is back in town

And now over-priced.  Agency girls with better services, bodies and looks in more convenient locations are available for the same price, especially when accounting for this one's extras.   :dash:

Offline oinki

And now over-priced.  Agency girls with better services, bodies and looks in more convenient locations are available for the same price, especially when accounting for this one's extras.   :dash:

Well noted. I saw her within the last week with the OPs rates. Her new rates seem to exclude extras but I would agree, even at £150 I would go somewhere else.

Offline MLawro93

Sign of the times sadly  :(

Online alabama1

Sign of the times sadly  :(

Sad for her, when she has a dusty phone

Offline MLawro93

Sad for her, when she has a dusty phone

The simps will keep paying unfortunately.