Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illytigerxox - Buckinghamshire  (Read 2346 times)

Offline London_k!ng

She seems to have been in the industry forever, has anyone here checked her out yet ?

Before anyone points out ....I have been trying but she doesnt respond back :/

link:   External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 03:44:35 pm by London_k!ng »

Offline wtfb

Offline lamboman

She seems to have been in the industry forever, has anyone here checked her out yet ?

Before anyone points out ....I have been trying but she doesnt respond back :/

link:   External Link/Members Only

Prolific BBer so not for me,are you using AW to contact her?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slinky

I would take those pictures with a pinch of salt, to me they look like they're covering a pretty wide time window, and how recent any are is unknown, and also how much digital tweaking has been done is also unknown.

Interesting that you say she seems to have been in the industry forever, yet is only 23 (apparently lol) and the profile was only created in the middle of last year, speaking of, always best to use the AW ID link, as the number is what the indexing system here works by, and by what people seem to use to search, this one...  External Link/Members Only

to add to that, she's obviously had a kid, so perhaps had a different profile previously??
Banned reason: Previously Banned Member Avg_Joe, The Black Knight, Norfolk-n-Chance, Blind Git
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline London_k!ng

Yeah I did notice she is a BBker but she looks quite good, thought I will try her out minus FK, OWO and BB. Takes the pleasure out without fk and owo
but she is stuck in my head for some reason.

Someone I know mentioned she has been on the scene for a while I assumed wrong maybe.

Online Pete M 02

Met her November last year. First visit was a wasted trip as she didn't answer phone when i got to postcode.
Second attempt following day successful.
I would have to say she is bang average to be honest. Nice enough girl but not worth £100 for 30 minutes
Lot better value to be had in MK

Offline lamboman

Believe you need very good feedback to see her so perhaps the OP doesn't.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline workinallweek

Met her November last year. First visit was a wasted trip as she didn't answer phone when i got to postcode.
Second attempt following day successful.
I would have to say she is bang average to be honest. Nice enough girl but not worth £100 for 30 minutes
Lot better value to be had in MK

so any better recomendations  please
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.