Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgin13  (Read 1397 times)

1 review(s) for KinkyVirginxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sparrow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this woman when she was in Dundee last week. Seems she tours quite a lot.

She's not exactly unattractive, but I think her pics are a wee bitty out of date, as she's a good few pounds heavier now. Not fat as such, but a bit chunkier.

She was very clean and fresh, and friendly enough I suppose, and her body was soft and silky, so there was potential

Went for the GFE but she just wasn't really into it. No OWO because I have 'red marks on my cock' (???). Don't think I do, and no-one else has ever mentioned anything. No French kissing because 'It's at discretion in the GFE' (???). Ok, you don't fancy me. I get it. That's kind of why I'm paying for it, and plenty of others don't have a problem. (By the way, I'm freshly and properly showered with minty fresh breath).

The oral (with) I got was nice enough, but didn't last very long, and I had to ask (very politely) for more, at which she actually kind of rolled her eyes before going back down for another brief spell.

Now, I should point out that I suffer from ED so I'm not actually able to have full sex, so it's all about the foreplay for me, and if that's good then I'm certainly capable of having a great, and fully satisfying, time.

In this case it simply wasn't good. Lack of effort and enthusiasm, coupled with the rolling of the eyes adds up to a negative for me.

Offline tazman1002001

Sparrow it's a shame you had a negative punt with Virgin13 I have seen her 4/5 times on her Glasgow tour (it's been a while since she I have seen her) and its been amazing each time.......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline sparrow

I very much got the feeling she didn't take to me at all. I'm always polite, respectful and clean, but I'm not what you would call a handsome man, and this was perhaps reflected in the service, or lack of, I received. Maybe others who are better looking than me would have better luck.

The above is of course speculation, but the fact remains that I was treated to a lacklustre and stand-offish experience, as opposed to the GFE I was hoping for, and had paid for. Very disappointing and unsatisfactory, hence the negative review.

Offline tazman1002001

Sparrow a valid negative review.......I'm jut surprised.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

I very much got the feeling she didn't take to me at all. I'm always polite, respectful and clean, but I'm not what you would call a handsome man, and this was perhaps reflected in the service, or lack of, I received. Maybe others who are better looking than me would have better luck.

No. This is bullshit, your looks are irrelevant! This whore has done her best to give you the least amount of service possible.

Big fat NEGATIVE for this cunt.

Offline sparrow

I agree, RandyF.

I do think what I said is probably true, and I said it to illustrate her unprofessional-ness, as I saw it.

Hence, as you say, a big fat NEGATIVE.

Tazman, I'm genuinely pleased you have good experiences with her. Different strokes for different folks.