Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Bristol Tour  (Read 1479 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MRich

External Link/Members Only

After not punting for a few years and with work temporarliy locating me elsewhere, I thought it would be a good time to start punting again. The meet took place last year. £90 for 30 minutes.

Vicky: 26 years old, great ass, long legs, small tits but lovely nipples and I thought much more attractive in the face than she rates herself on her profile. Requested school girl but she was wearing a blue one piece which she looked great in!

Location: Down on the waterfront in Bristol, easily accessible up to her working flat.

The meet: Straight into intense DFK once in the bedroom. She seductively asked 'May I?' as she undid my belt. Not one to say no, I took her up on her invite and she begun with face paced OW (my choice). She was very attentive, played with the balls as well. Her technique was second to none, I almost came. Being a come once man, I got her to stop and begun to play with her. Hand on her throat, playing with her attractive pussy, she came across like she was really enjoying herself. Following on from this, she climbed on top for cowgirl, followed by missionary and finally came in doggie whilst spanking her ass and pulling her hair at her request. Quick clean up, followed by a very interesting chat. Offered a shower but refused.

Overall: Best looking SP I have been with, enthusiastic and knows what she is doing! I see she is in Bristol again, will I be returning? Yes!

Offline justalad

Another great review of a very consistent SP.