Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlixE - adult work  (Read 3596 times)

2 review(s) for AlixE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Third Man

doing this on mobile and im useless so cant get link but im sure you will find her profile.  Anyway have been trying to see her for a few weeks but calendars never matched till fri. Booked a week ahead. Well OMG This girl is dynamite. Im still in heaven she is that good. Communications were great all the way, all in a lovely manner. She asked what i would like her dressed in so after some banter i suggested  a little dress tan tights  no panties and heels.  Met at city centre hotel, and on the door opening i was blown away. Exactly as requested. Says she is 5 6 i would actually say she is taller but anyway with heels she was taller than me which i love. And she is a perfect size 10 which is my ideal. What an am amazing pair of legs and an ass to die for. No bra under either.  Lovely face and long dark hair. Wow i was stunned, started touching and deep kissing feeling her legs then pussy through the nylon, i have a thing for nylon. 69 RO through tights then pulled them down to reveal pussy, which was  lovely tasting, then amazing OWO and lots of eye contact. Asked her to rub herself with hands down tights which was amazing. More kissing and touching and OWO, light spanking then condom on for mish. I joked this wouldnt last long which it didnt! She both responded to my wants and also took the lead,  some lovely dirty talk and lovely attitude throughout. Left with some nice chat kiss and cuddle and big smile on my face. Im unable to see her for a few weeks but roll on next time. Incredible!

Toshiba

Links arent that easy to find and i cant be arsed

So over to you

Offline Eager Thighs

She sounds great. Might have a go after I've seen Keeva.

Offline Metal Geek

I'm seeing Alix in 2 weeks when she's next up here, she's incredible, only problem is she only visits the North East for 1 day every 1 or 2 weeks. Well worth booking guys, she's one of if not the best I've seen.

Offline Third Man

I'm seeing Alix in 2 weeks when she's next up here, she's incredible, only problem is she only visits the North East for 1 day every 1 or 2 weeks. Well worth booking guys, she's one of if not the best I've seen.
My sentiments exactly, id say my best ever without doubt

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Anyone dared ask her for 30 for 50?

Offline johnny34

Saw Alix again yesterday and agree with OP. Great girl & round 3 to arrange

themademan2

She worth every penny she advertises for.

Offline Dejan

Just another voice to add to the brilliance of Alix, top class from start to finish - I'd be amazed if there is anyone better as an 'all-rounder' in Newcastle at the moment.

Basilbasset

She is an excellent communicator and she will tell you straight if you try to reduce her rates and I bet it will be a short sharp message and you won't get another chance?

Mike Hunt

She is an excellent communicator and she will tell you straight if you try to reduce her rates and I bet it will be a short sharp message and you won't get another chance?

Made contact with her today and I think I have a booking, initially she replied very quick but fell silent now and can't book on the booking system on AW, very frustrating

themademan2

Made contact with her today and I think I have a booking, initially she replied very quick but fell silent now and can't book on the booking system on AW, very frustrating

Patience... This isn't her full time job, hence limited availability .  Sure she will get back to you.

Mike Hunt

Frustration with the AW booking system not alix!!

themademan2

Frustration with the AW booking system not alix!!

Don't be frustrated with the booking system, she does state it's best to contact her by email

Mike Hunt

I had emailed, all cool..your more worried than me lol

Offline Bengeo13

Here's another vote for Alix - absolutely top lady, and I mean lady! Great communication and genuinely spends time with you to find out what you are after and how best to provide it. 100% professional but with a real human touch. As for looks and figure, both exquisite and pics are accurate. I could go on but I'll get warned about touting!

Mike Hunt

Got a slot sorted with her today and really looking forward to it and then some.  Her emails have been excellent so far and now I only wish i was seeing her quicker than i will be  :yahoo: