Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - there's nothing left to say-Birmingham  (Read 3288 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bright0nbreezy

I was in Birmingham for work last year, so used this site to look for something to do.  Lola Bell came up and 70-odd positive reviews made it an easy decision to go and pay her a visit.

External Link/Members Only

There isn't much to add to the already glowing reports of her services.  But here goes.  I paid £80 for an hour.  Comms were very easy and we spoke on the phone a couple of times.  Lola has an odd sense of humour, but she's always very playful.  She lives in a quiet cul-de-sac which is very discreet.  The flat is warm and well presented, just like Lola herself.  I don't think the photos on her profile do her justice, I found her more attractive in real life.

We sat down for a chat and she offered me the iconic chocolate which luckily I had read about on here, so knew to accept graciously.  She then asked me what I was after.  Again she was very flirtatious and playful, teasing me about wanting a happy ending and how she couldn't possibly do that.  This kind of set the tone for the whole session, as she asked me to tell her what I wanted to do and she feigned innocence and shock.  The talk got quite dirty by the end which she actively encouraged.

The massage was more sensual than physical, and it built slowly with lots of warm oil.  She was naked the entire time and there was a lot of b2b while I was prone.  Then she flipped me over and got to work on my cock.  Reverse touching was allowed all over her body except between the legs.  Lola has a lovely frim body and soft skin.  I have to say that Lol gave one of the best handjobs I've had from a provider.  Constant eye contact, dirty talk and lots of building up and slowing down.  It seemed to go on forever and the ending was pretty explosive.  There was no obvious clock watching, although we did finish pretty much on the hour.  I remember she said "ok, I need your cum now", which was obviously her way of bringing things to an end.  But there was no rush afterwards and she allowed me time to relax in the post-orgasm glow.

We chatted while I was getting dressed and she saw me to the door, still completely naked.  A big hug and she sent me on my way feeling pretty good about the world!  I would see Lola again in a heartbeat if I lived nearer, so just hope this damn virus goes away so I can travel with work again.

Offline Stongwee53

From yours and previous reviews she looks like she could be my first meet once things start getting better. She sounds amazing at what she does

Offline Philloveit21

I saw Lola maybe 18 months ago before I ever joined this site ,lovely lady but quirky , offering chocolates but I found she talked to much, I don’t mind a little chat but I’m there for the massage and HE , I found her body rounded so I wasn’t massively attracted to her  but can’t fault the service
Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bush

She’s a nailed on no brainier FBSM punt. The hand job edging is so bloody good I have to ask for 45mins......I just can’t stand an hour of teasing. But when she lets you finish your cock just bursts.
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Online mr.bluesky

From yours and previous reviews she looks like she could be my first meet once things start getting better. She sounds amazing at what she does

+1 . Can't wait for the current lockdown to end so I can pay her a visit ( and Vicky Toria )