Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STACY NICE SUMMER 2395816 Olympia Incall  (Read 8886 times)

mrhappypants

Stacy Nice Summer

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

IF ONLY IT WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS: ENTHUSIASTIC SERVICE, PRETTY GIRL, GREAT FUN

Stacy is well known here on UKP although she recently had to recreate her profile after Awank lost her photos.

I saw her Friday 2 May for an hour at 11.30 am.  This was a very last minute arrangement and the first time I have pulled off a last minute punt with this degree of success.  I have been out of the country for a month. Trying to organise punts in various Australian cities without the local knowledge proved time consuming, frustrating and ultimately fruitless.  On return my (Stunning) favourite regular has suffered a distinct dip in service so after a blasé and unsatisfactory outcall I felt in need of something more exciting and satisfying. 

Following some glowing revues on here, I booked xxxCarla External Link/Members Only who is conveniently located for outcall with about a week’s notice.  Despite confirming Thursday, I got a message from her at 9.30am Friday cancelling with less than an hours notice because she was still recovering from a “rough session” several days before....  This left me with less than an hour to arrange a punt if I wasn’t going to have to go another five days without a good session.

At this point I am back to my hotlist and checking for green lights.  10 am on a Friday morning is not the best time to be arranging a punt from scratch.  Nothing doing on my “Local” hot list, so to “Central” for a last chance before the agency long shot. Stacy – who has been mentioned in dispatches several times – was showing a green light.  I phoned directly without checking the profile.  I did not know it at the time but she is very explicit about wanting phone calls rather than text or email in order to take a booking.  She answered so “fuck it;” I booked an hour at 11.30.  She texted the exact address straight back.

On my dash to the tube I sent her a cheeky email spelling out my service and dress request and then phoned to check she has received it.  I was in public so couldn’t question the detail and no comment back so I had to assume that it is going to be agreeable. 

Just as it says in her profile, Stacy lives in a smart building in Kensington.  Olympia is the nearest tube station but, more handy for me, it is on the Number 9 bus route. It is probably a bit of a landmark so I won’t give more details apart to say it is a safe, smart flat. She told me she has only been in the place for a week and is planning to share.  Entry is by keypad using the flat number and no reception in the block so discretion not an issue.

Initial impressions of Stacy are good. I would say a 7-8 on looks facially and physically. I would say she is a pretty, physically attractive and toned size 10 (a little larger than I normally go for) 5’7’’ tall, c cup boobs as it says on the profile sounds right.  She wasn’t dressed as my request and made the excuse of short notice.  Rather. she was wearing a mid thigh length blue silky gown over blue bra and thong set which showed off her very shapely and attractively tanned legs (best feature) to advantage more than my dress request would have.  Let’s say it was nice enough to rouse my interest of what is underneath.  Physically Stacy’s pictures and description on the profile are a good representation.  Her profile says she is 34, I think she could pass for younger, nice all over tan (sunbed she says), and some striking tattoo work on her back.  She tells me she runs most days; she looks healthy and in good shape.

She is Hungarian but her English is good.  She is one of the very few working girls I have seen that did not smell at all of cigarette smoke.
I check the service request with her before paying and there are two things.  Bear in mind I have not had chance to check her profile so hadn’t clocked CIM £20 extra on top of £100 per hour. One of the things I requested is not included on her profile and is declined but we have a deal.  I let her know I am making up my mind about the CIM and ask her teasingly how good is her blow job? “Pretty good,” she smiles.  This set the tone of good banter and conversation throughout the punt. She is quite feisty.  Once she discovered I am laid back and easy going she relaxed and was much more playful and open.

Having paid she gets me some water and then asks if there is anything else I need and I ask for a shower.  Without wanting to labour the point, and as she herself said by way of explanation when I asked her about it after the punt, if you are fastidious, polite and laid back you may have some pleasant surprises about the services she offers compared to what appears on her profile....

She tries to accommodate my dress request but hasn’t got what I would like in her wardrobe.  On return from the shower some very nice committed dfk and hugging. I also get a chance to suck her nipples and snuggle up to her boobs.  She has nice skin and a pretty good complexion.  She is an enthusiast.  I get owo, hr plus the naughty unexpected extras. The blowjob is top class, really deep, noisy and varied. I have to encourage her to use her hands as well. She does deep throat with plenty of variety and is attentive to what I want in order to make sure I enjoy it.  She encouraged me to sex and I explained that, as a general rule, I cannot manage it with paid sex and a condom.  She tries and fails so we revert to plan A which is delivered with flair.  There is a nice variety of well judged hand and oral work alongside the blow job.  At the end the hand and mouth work continue until I cannot help myself and unload into her mouth which she takes and keeps tugging and sucking until I am completely empty.  I am a one pop guy, I didn’t feel rushed, I felt like she was genuinely engaged right up until I left (5 minutes over time).

Stacy has a great blend of empathy and enthusiasm.  Once she had worked out where I was coming from she was all out to make sure I had a good time.  So the key point is Stacy’s attitude. Smith’s observed some months ago that for him it is all down to the attitude and I have to agree.  In just over a year of punting it is not the prettiest girls but the ones who are enthusiastic that I have enjoyed the most.  I’ll happily share my top 5 in central/north east London with any who will do likewise. 
Stacy is class provider and in my top 5 for all round experience. A nice touch; after I have got my clothes on she looked up at me and said “aren’t you tall!” with an obvious invitation to a final snog – very sexy and a great ending. She saw me out the door saying “See you soon.”

She will.

Positives
Fantastic enthusiastic attitude, really wanted me to have a good time.
Nice rapport, present and engaging throughout
Attractive, fit, pretty, well presented girl who did not smell of cigarettes
Well dressed, sexy without being sleazy
Nice surprises on the services available
No rush service
Safe pleasant spacious flat
Good value even factoring in the extras

Negatives
Didn’t meet my dress request
Needs a large mirror in the room
Next time I will ask for more talking and role play during. 

Beyond the review a couple of other things that come out of meeting Stacy for me.
Compared to my international experience we get phenomenal value in London.  The large international population, location to 2nd and 3rd world economies in central and eastern Europe, strong economy, affluent standard of living and combination of UKP and Awank make a London a outstanding market for punting from what I can tell.  I am also quite convinced the cost of punting continues to go down in London.  I don’t think girls are necessarily lowering their prices but in the last year I am finding it easier and easier to get really good punts, long list of services, attractive girls at £120 ph. This said I still find it very difficult to get girls to meet even the most basic of dress requests. 

It seems to me there are a lot of dodgy posters on UKP.  In the last fortnight I have called a couple of posters I thought were touts or fantasists.  I think as UKP becomes ever more influential this will only increase. The girls who get consistently good revues like Stacy, Dee and Cindy are no brainers but it is much more difficult to discern through the reviews of the rest.  Hence, though it is much easier, it is still very much a hit or miss affair.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I notice that she is available today ----------------------- but is accessing from Hungary, very strange.    :unknown:

mrhappypants

? She was definitely in London while I was shooting cum in her mouth.  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

? She was definitely in London while I was shooting cum in her mouth.  :)

Maybe her pimp is accessing from Hungary then.     :hi:

mrhappypants

I don't know; he was not the one I spunked.  Are you having a slow day Jimmy dear?

Jason

my (Stunning) favourite regular has suffered a distinct dip in service so after a blasé and unsatisfactory outcall I felt in need of something more exciting and satisfying. 

Our (Stunning) outcall regular is not an outcall-only girl anymore. She is back doing incalls again (this time near Barbican tube station). I guess returning to day-time incalls affected negatively her performance during your (presumably late evening) outcall.

mrhappypants

Our (Stunning) outcall regular is not an outcall-only girl anymore. She is back doing incalls again (this time near Barbican tube station). I guess returning to day-time incalls affected negatively her performance during your (presumably late evening) outcall.

Good news as it is very convenient for me.  When she described it I wondered if it was Jessy and Mias place near Farringdon?  I saw her lunchtime so I hope it was just a blip and she isn't going off the boil. 

Offline Sedlmayer

Good news as it is very convenient for me.  When she described it I wondered if it was Jessy and Mias place near Farringdon?  I saw her lunchtime so I hope it was just a blip and she isn't going off the boil.

Link please, otherwise no-one else understands what you're talking about. If it's private please use PM's.

Offline rocknrolla

Link please, otherwise no-one else understands what you're talking about. If it's private please use PM's.

Exactly! Who is this outcall regular?

mrhappypants

My suggestion to both of you is that you WRITE SOME REVIEWS YOURSELF before getting peevish and demanding with other members of this board. 

Offline Sedlmayer

My suggestion to both of you is that you WRITE SOME REVIEWS YOURSELF before getting peevish and demanding with other members of this board.

wasn't being peevish - I used the word "please" twice in a very short post. The etiquette here is to provide links, that's all.
Oh, and say Hi to your friend Jason for me, would you?

password02

Just came back from a 1 hour session with the very nice Stacy Nice Summer -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My thanks to herbie007 and more recently Mrhappypants for their reviews - I will endorse 100% everything that MrHP has said, We did some great positions and her OWO is excellent, great tanned smooth body and excellent pussy for some RO - Her OWO was very DT and her kissing is by far as good as it gets without being too excessive - her tongue was all over me, Very good attitude and the location and the flat is by far top end - would not be surprised if she is paying £2k pm rent. At £100 ph in central London really cannot go wrong.
She is on my list for a 2nd visit.
My ONLY negative in the 1 hour session was that i had my 1st round pop after 30 mins and was so knackered that I failed miserably for a second pop.

A top performer - a solid 9/10 from me - location, DTBJ. OWO, RO, 69. Mish, Doggy and so much DFK it is a big POSITIVE   from me

Any Q's please ask -

Offline herbie007

Just came back from a 1 hour session with the very nice Stacy Nice Summer -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My thanks to herbie007 and more recently Mrhappypants for their reviews - I will endorse 100% everything that MrHP has said, We did some great positions and her OWO is excellent, great tanned smooth body and excellent pussy for some RO - Her OWO was very DT and her kissing is by far as good as it gets without being too excessive - her tongue was all over me, Very good attitude and the location and the flat is by far top end - would not be surprised if she is paying £2k pm rent. At £100 ph in central London really cannot go wrong.
She is on my list for a 2nd visit.
My ONLY negative in the 1 hour session was that i had my 1st round pop after 30 mins and was so knackered that I failed miserably for a second pop.

A top performer - a solid 9/10 from me - location, DTBJ. OWO, RO, 69. Mish, Doggy and so much DFK it is a big POSITIVE   from me

Any Q's please ask -

Hi PW

Glad all went well and you had a good shag.  :drinks:

I'm looking forward to another session with her, don't know what it is about her apart from the shagging, but she's got a knack for getting me so fucking horny.

Offline herbie007

Hi PW

Glad all went well and you had a good shag.  :drinks:

I'm looking forward to another session with her, don't know what it is about her apart from the shagging, but she's got a knack for getting me so fucking horny.

Sorry mrhappypants

Glad you had a good one to  :drinks:

Tim20

Cracking review mrhappypants and a great follow up review just to put my mind at rest from password !! Thanks  :hi:

Been off the scene for a good month with holidays etc so looking for a couple of good punts next week to get me back in the groove !! Love this site and looks really just up my street !!  :yahoo:

password02

Tim20 she is very good and has a great attitude, very nice location and she was smiling and was very relaxed throughout our session. Only managed to get 1 pop will try harder next time to either last longer or not get to knackered .

She is a top girl with the DFK and OWO and has a great tanned body, tits are perfect shaped with nipples that respond well. A very nice sweet pussy for RO and nice pretty face - she is not your average teen but a a very nice younger milf in her mid 30's.

A very positive from me and I will return to try and get 2 pops.

mrhappypants

Herbie, Password, Tim, thanks and enjoy.

Oh, and say Hi to your friend Jason for me, would you?

Sedlmayer, From reading the other thread it seems you and Jason are getting all cuddly without my involvement.   :lol: BUT seriously, if you read back through my reviews your question will be answered (and you may find the irony of your "dig").

Tim20

Thanks Password :thumbsup: I really appreciate that as I know we have the same tastes in our girls and she's well priced too !!

jcdmj12

Thanks, great review.  It's wonderful when a long shot like this comes off.  Hotlisted.    :thumbsup:

LL

Thanks for this review.  I have met her in person when I went to visit another girl.  She was working in Southfields at the time.

mrhappypants

By way of an update I was there yesterday and it was naughtier than my previous visit.  To Jimmy's point, her bookings and emails  are "managed" in Hungary so if you want to check services do it by telephone. She I strikingly pretty: dark hair, blue eyes, almond shaped face and even tan. This and the great service ethic makes her very good VFM.  If you like young, innocent or skinny maybe look elsewhere.

Goofy85

By way of an update I was there yesterday and it was naughtier than my previous visit.  To Jimmy's point, her bookings and emails  are "managed" in Hungary so if you want to check services do it by telephone. She I strikingly pretty: dark hair, blue eyes, almond shaped face and even tan. This and the great service ethic makes her very good VFM.  If you like young, innocent or skinny maybe look elsewhere.

I saw her this day too. I can confirm to others that she is excellent. Top five, easy.

Offline The High Sparrow

I understand now why she has such a following here. thanks guy.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

By way of an update I was there yesterday and it was naughtier than my previous visit.  To Jimmy's point, her bookings and emails  are "managed" in Hungary so if you want to check services do it by telephone.

That is a fucking ridiculous way to work.    :dash: :dash: :dash:

How many guys will be put off when they see "accessing from Hungary"      :unknown:

mrhappypants

How many guys will be put off when they see "accessing from Hungary"      :unknown:

Doesn't bother me; it easier to book for those of us who are more concerned about how well she fucks.

password02

Doesn't bother me; it easier to book for those of us who are more concerned about how well she fucks.

+1 - I have spoken to her by phone directly and no issues - comms were excellent and next time when in SW London will call her again for a session.

Offline JamesRockford

Doesn't put me off at all.  I read in an earlier post that it has something to do with what the WG registers as their base-country.  I met Stacey yesterday afternoon at her flat in Olympia.  Comms by phone were fine - spoke with her (or her phone friend, who knows) several times before the meeting and en route.  In the flesh, her English is excellent and the service was as per the above review.  I'll also post my own review.

mrhappypants

Her light is on - looks like she is back.

Dave

Goofy85

If you take everything into account. Looks/service/value/location she is the best in London for me.

mrhappypants

Agreed.  My number one - by a margin.

Dave

Offline 385North

She must be one of the few, considered a top service provider on here, that still only charges a ton per hour, which for Earls Court area is quite surprising given prices tend to start around 120 upwards. I've never seen her. She's been on my HL all year but I think she's a bit too vanilla for me.

mrhappypants

She must be one of the few, considered a top service provider on here, that still only charges a ton per hour, which for Earls Court area is quite surprising given prices tend to start around 120 upwards. I've never seen her. She's been on my HL all year but I think she's a bit too vanilla for me.

Vanilla is not the first word that comes to mind when I think of Stacey  :cool:  but then I don't know your tastes. 

Dave

mrhappypants

Vanilla is not the first word that comes to mind when I think of Stacey  :cool:  but then I don't know your tastes. 

Dave

One other thought:  although there are many "generally positive" reviews of more expensive girls some of these are very poor value in my view.  I don't get thanked for pointing it out, indeed it attracts quite some excitement, emotion and criticism in certain cases, but I don't take these as a reliable indicator of the market.  There is good value out there,  but it it is important not to allow the market to be talked up.  The economy in the rest of Europe is still in very poor shape and there is no shortage of girls after all.

Dave