Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Aberdeenshire  (Read 833 times)

Offline Dewlay

Hey folks,

So in fear of making a rookie first post I will try and make my post semi decent as I find my way with the forum

Tried to find a review on the following:

External Link/Members Only

Seen something about a SA page but am I wasting my time on this one

Silvercityblondie and penny101 are on my planned visit list also but the above kinda makes me a little curious

Cheers

Offline Davey Dykes

As you said, very little on her. Nobody on here has seen her, or at least not admitting to it, so you might have to go in blind.

You wouldn't go too far wrong with either of the other 2.

Offline CaptainHoratio

I've met her through seeking. Lives between ellon and Oldmeldrum. She can host and is a nice girl. Very good fuck, lots of kissing, very natural.

Offline Dexta

I've haven't seen this one either but that's not for the want of trying, her comms on AW are a bit erratic to say the least, well with me anyway.
I remember her from Fab too and had similar problems there.

However I'm still interested so we'll see what happens after all the semi lockdown stuff eases up.

Offline Davey Dykes

How's her build in person?

I can see she has big tits but my minds eye has her with an equally big, if not bigger, gunt and arse.

Cheers.  :hi:

Offline CaptainHoratio

How's her build in person?

I can see she has big tits but my minds eye has her with an equally big, if not bigger, gunt and arse.

Cheers.  :hi:

Nice enough, not especially toned, but OK. Tight pussy, very responsive

Offline Alanroy

Hmm I kinda want to go to visit her now... not sure why but her photo got me interested. Actually I do know why, it's her tits  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 11:11:20 pm by Alanroy »

Offline Dewlay

Cheers for the replies guys, the other one that interests me is the illusive Rachel Rossi 😁

Offline Dexta

Now, Rachell Rossi is someone I have seen, but years ago before being a member on here.
Nice girl and good looking in my opinion. However lots of tattoos that aren't my thing, no cim and there's no way she's 33 as quoted on her current profile as Im sure she was that age a good few years ago when I saw her.
Having said all that, given how bad things are in NE Scotland you won't go far wrong with her.

Offline Sha99er

Seen Lucy a few times, she works full time and does this as a bit of a side line so getting her through the day is impossible, shes carrying a bit of weight but a decent wee shag and gives a good BJ!

I would deffo see her again. ;)

Offline Dewlay

Now, Rachell Rossi is someone I have seen, but years ago before being a member on here.
Nice girl and good looking in my opinion. However lots of tattoos that aren't my thing, no cim and there's no way she's 33 as quoted on her current profile as Im sure she was that age a good few years ago when I saw her.
Having said all that, given how bad things are in NE Scotland you won't go far wrong with her.

I quite like a tattoo so yeah definitely keen on that one she's just a little hard to get a hold of. Seems to be a lot of stated ages that's a bit off 🤣 good to know some other feedback as not too much on here

Offline main8534

Met her also, Great time. Arranging a meeting with her can be hard, but a decent punt overall.

Offline Name Not Found

Shame she doesn't have some better pictures. I might be tempted to make the effort if I had a better idea of what she looks like. I know some girls like to maintain a level of anonymity but I think she's being a bit too modest.

Offline Sha99er

Shame she doesn't have some better pictures. I might be tempted to make the effort if I had a better idea of what she looks like. I know some girls like to maintain a level of anonymity but I think she's being a bit too modest.

She's no munter like, but no super model either, just your typical girl next door type I guess, carries a wee bit of weight but a fairly decent wee shag, go for it!