Author Topic: x Girl Next Door x - Salford Quays  (Read 2904 times)


3 review(s) for Naughty_and_Nice x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for Petite Pretty Emily (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline nicksharma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not sure where to start with this one, so the girl herself isn't british as advertised and services are not accurate.   Does Not offer CIM, Anal or Deepthroat as advertised, not that I wanted all three but after she said no CIM on offer I enquired about Anal and that wasnt on the menu either.   Basically services are limited, blowjob was just the tip and she didnt want any fingers in near her pussy.  I booked for the 30 mins, £50 plus extra £10 for OWO which was a waste of time to be honest.   The girl herself wasn't bad looking, probably early 30's and slim but the lack of services and mechanical nature of the overall visit made it a really poor experience.  Wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for more of a pump and dump.

Online Atlas1957

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear how it went.  Glad someone confirmed she isn't British as that was something I asked on her last review (on another AW id).

This is one of the Boudoir Babes rotating profiles, if you search the AW id you'll see I've identified five of them here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283700.msg3051348#msg3051348

Offline Captain caveman 69

This is the profile that did a bait and switch on me in bury looks like i dodged a bullet. I can review now i have her aw id :hi:

Offline nicksharma

Wish I had seen your post earlier Atlas, useful info as was going to try one of the other ones you had listed

Offline Goldenpunting

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Not sure where to start with this one, so the girl herself isn't british as advertised and services are not accurate.   Does Not offer CIM, Anal or Deepthroat as advertised, not that I wanted all three but after she said no CIM on offer I enquired about Anal and that wasnt on the menu either.   Basically services are limited, blowjob was just the tip and she didnt want any fingers in near her pussy.  I booked for the 30 mins, £50 plus extra £10 for OWO which was a waste of time to be honest.   The girl herself wasn't bad looking, probably early 30's and slim but the lack of services and mechanical nature of the overall visit made it a really poor experience.  Wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for more of a pump and dump.

I have done a review of this girl too, but I didn't provide the AW link just their website.

Im honestly not surprised at anything you've mentioned, I've just read the profile, what a load of bollocks, none of those services are offered and she has a terrible attitude!