Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lilly Polish in Edinburgh  (Read 2363 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kingalfonzy

The last review by James someone was apparently an advertisement, but why?  She's been around for a while now and collected several Positive reviews already.  Anyway here's a genuine report.

This Polish girl is sometime difficult to get hold of. but if you can get her to reply to you, is responsive to your texts.  She tells you what time she can do and postcode.  she wouldn't mess you around or make a fuss about meeting.  That said, I think she wrote she wouldn't meet a black man on her AW page.
 she is not the only Polish SP who says that which always intrigues me.  She wrote Because of the past experience, but I doubt it.  There must be something about Polish women and dark skinned men.  I thought about asking about this alleged bad experiences but in the end i totally forgot.

I digress. The flat is just 50 yards off Princes street. If you are a local, you must have past that front door
1000s of times.  I have never noticed that door and didn't know there were flats.
upscale newly renovated flat, top floor. But very small. It must have been house maids' and servants quarter in the Victorian time. The girl is about five foot one or two inches tall. Medium built.
Dyed blond. Fairly attractive in blue lingerie. I wouldn't say a stunner. Age mid 20s accurate and honest.

I had asked for BJ and go.  During it, She spat at my cock several times. Im not sure if it is her routine or she does it to every one. I did enjoy her BJ, though Im not sure her claim, the best in town, justified.

I opted for BJ and cum for a start.  Like most of guys here, I thought i would come back for longer time and sex, but since then became less sure.  She was well mannered but a bit distant but then
10 minutes is not enough to relax and chat.  If there is someone who spent 30 minutes or more with her, please let us know what was it like.

Banned reason: Previously banned - edinburgh
Banned by: daviemac

Offline David1970

Link  :unknown:

Any idea how much you paid :unknown:

60% of the review is you wondering if she is a racist and the history of architecture of Edinburgh :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:17:07 pm by David1970 »

Offline J_H

Link  :unknown:

Any idea how much you paid :unknown:

60% of the review is you wondering if she is a racist and the history of architecture of Edinburgh :unknown:

Exactly, how do we know he's telling the truth? I mean if it's Princes Street, it probably Georgian. Or Regency.

I hate it when reviewers get their periods wrong.

Offline mickey1967

How difficult is it for some of these newbies to write a simple review.

Tell us

Where was the punt
How much
What did she look like
Services provided
pros and cons
would you go back

Leave the rest of the mills and boon stuff out

Offline J_H

Tell us

Where was the punt
How much
What did she look like
Services provided
pros and cons
would you go back

Leave the rest of the mills and boon stuff out

And the Pevsner!

Offline Name Not Found

So many of these new guys' reviews are so badly written and barely credible, it's turned me into a right old cynic. When the review reads as badly as the pimp-written profile, it's difficult to take it seriously.

Offline mickey1967

+1 on that. If not written by the SP themselves, then I suspect some are being submitted on their behalf.

Offline David1970

Exactly, how do we know he's telling the truth? I mean if it's Princes Street, it probably Georgian. Or Regency.

I hate it when reviewers get their periods wrong.

The review is a fake, he said the building is Victorian :lol:
We all know it was before that, you fool :dash:

As for the actual punt don’t know, not enough information.

Offline S.X. MacHine

She spat on his penis.
Did it spit back?

Offline CrespinWolfe

That’s her off my HL. I refuse to enter a flat that was previously the servants’ quarters. Couldn’t possibly lower myself to such a degrading experience.

Offline Name Not Found

The girl is about five foot one or two inches tall.

That's quite a height range.

Clearly a fake review as there's no way you couldn't narrow it down further than a 4'11" inch difference.  :dance: