Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1883 times)


34 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline shamblesandadisgrace

Meet was back in September.

External Link/Members Only

Fee - £170 for the hour.

Comms - Deals with it all herself. Quick call to determine time later that day. All prompt and easy.

Location - Centre of Hemel, just down the road from the Marlowes shopping centre. Block of flats is facing the car park of Asda. Parking is available here and also nearer the shopping centre. Pretty nice flat, clean and well looked after. Fresh towels and shower gel are available. She's worked from here for years now. Told me she rents it. London too pricey apparently, fair. On the downside you gotta live in Hemel...

Looks - Striking is the best way to put it. Stands 5'9 but towered over me in heels at 6ft+. Dark long her, big bolt ons which she said she wants to get re done (she talks a lot if thats your thing). I wouldn't say ripped but she is very lean and toned but still possess a great arse which looks outstanding in doggy. Really good looking woman, I would guess early 40s. Proper MILF material. She also has a rather infamous clit but I'm not one for RO.

Meet - Arrived on time and was met by Karinna doing her usual hiding behind the door bit. She was wearing a matching bra/pantie combo with a kind of silky robe. Was greeted with a kiss and lead to the bedroom. Handed over the dough and quickly popped in the shower. When I came back she asked me what I wanted to which I responded I just wanna get fucked today. Good DFK, then she pushed me back onto the bed and begun her expert OWO. She likes to take it all the way so her nose touches your stomach and watch you squirm whilst looking up. Felt great. She then broke out the baby oil and treated me to a slow tit wank whilst talking dirty in Portuguese to me which always sets me off.

Onto fucking now which is where I got fucked like I asked. CG to start and I'm surprised she didn't bruise me. She rode me hard and aggressively whilst I held onto her arse for dear life. She then stood up and bent over in front of the big mirror at the end of the bed whilst I railed her from behind. You get a great view there. Then mish with her legs over my shoulders and OWO/CIM to finish which she takes like a champ before hopping off to the en suite.

Second round was more OWO and mostly doggy but just couldn't push myself over the edge this time despite our best efforts.

With around 5 mins left I went for a quick wash and was let out weary and drained.

Offline EllsBFA

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 27
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Profile says she’s currently accessing from Brazil......so suspect she won’t be back for a while!
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline shamblesandadisgrace

Profile says she’s currently accessing from Brazil......so suspect she won’t be back for a while!

she generally disappears back home for a few months in the winter every year