External Link/Members OnlyThe well reviewed Hot Kim! She’s been on my HL for a few years now. Never got round to arranging a meet with her in the past when she offered FS but managed to see her recently now she’s offering her massage service.
1hr booking £90 B2B and OW/HE
Comms:
All booked over text. Very straightforward, quick friendly replies. Then called Kim when arriving to the postcode she provided so she could let me know how to get into the flat.
Location:
Pretty much in the heart of Birmingham but away from the shopping areas on a street that to me would be quiet any time of day. I managed to book for 7pm which meant I was able to park on the street for free. You only pay up until 6pm.
Venue:
As I said above she works from a nice flat. The entrance to which is on the main road but there was no one else about when I buzzed to go in and I didn’t see anyone else within the block whilst there.
Meet:
Now I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited about seeing Kim. I’ve read all the positive reviews previously about her appearance and couldn’t wait to see for myself. She let me in, hiding behind the door and when I turned around to see her I must say she was what I expected! Very attractive! Lovely pleasant smile, gorgeous eyes and a great body.
She led me into the bedroom where we had a quick chat, agreed on what I wanted and then I handed over the brown envelope. I had a quick shower before the massage started also.
Once I got back into the bedroom Kim took the towel off me and as soon as I lay down on the bed got naked herself too. Those tits are a sight to behold!
We had some FK before she started the B2B.
She rubbed me all over with her body adding little kisses on my neck before some not so subtle CC swipes. She was pretty much reaching under and grabbing it all!
When I turned over she was happy to let me touch her pretty much wherever I wanted though I didn’t want to push too much. She let me lick her tits while she started to stroke the little general who was very much stood to attention at this point.
She put the bag on for some very enthusiastic OW. I never cum in the bag but it was enjoyable.
She then took the bag off to finish me with her hand where I exploded.
I had another quick shower to get the oil off and we had a chat for 5 minutes. I must add her English is really good and I was there around 1 hour 15 minutes. I obviously had 2 quick showers in this time but just showed that she wasn’t a clock watcher or in a rush to get you in and out.
Verdict:
Pretty much what I expected! She has no negative reviews and expected it to be a positive punt and it really was.
I know she’s hard to book because she doesn’t see many people a day but if you get a chance to book with her I’d highly recommend.
Yes she doesn’t do FS anymore but for £90 for the hour it’s worth it when you consider you’d pay £70-80 to go to a parlour for the same thing where you don’t know who you’re going to end up with!