Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eastern Health Spa Newcastle  (Read 986 times)

Offline Jaffa51

Hi new to this , has anybody tried the Eastern Health Spa on Shields Road Newcastle.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just put - Eastern Health Spa - in the search box top right and all will be revealed

Offline Sar-Major

Just put - Eastern Health Spa - in the search box top right and all will be revealed

:D   :D   :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jaffa51

Thanks I read a dodgy review on here so not sure whether to try it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks I read a dodgy review on here so not sure whether to try it.
Well there's 3 reviews one negative for the service and bad breath, one positive for the service and another negative because they we pushing extras the punter didn't want. Up to you to decide really.

Offline Buzzonce

I have used it a couple of times, the second time it was simply too pushy with regards extra services...... I like the thrill of what might happen......but in this place its almost forced....not for me
Banned reason: Argumentative twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

I have used it a couple of times, the second time it was simply too pushy with regards extra services...... I like the thrill of what might happen......but in this place its almost forced....not for me

I hate it when they do this. Lisa's in Newcastle were also awful for that when I visited.