The SP: Rachel Starr, Dunstable
Profile:
External Link/Members OnlyLocation: Houghton Regis (she puts Dunstable on the profile for anonymity - her actual location is about 4 miles from there)
Date: Late 2020
Service: Quick Blowjob
Price £40
Communication
Saw on AW she was “logged in”. Was feeling the horn and fancied being sucked off, so sent her a message. Prompt reply confirming she was free and time arranged / postcode given. Upon arrival, further AW message to tell her so. Another quick reply with a door number and saying come now. Comms 10/10. Anonymity respected and never asked for my number.
Location
Small downstairs flat type. Clean but cluttered. Perfectly suitable for the purpose. There was however the very loud sound of a crying baby coming from the room next door. She had clearly left both her bedroom door and the baby’s room door open so she could monitor it. This was off putting but in fairness to her she said she was struggling to get the kid to sleep in her messages so half expected. Location for this reason 5/10.
The Girl
Large black lady with big lips, tummy etc. Beautiful white teeth which made the prospect of oral without appealing. Facially ok but not the prettiest. Ultimately looks are subjective. I love black BBWs so I’m going 7/10.
The meet
Exactly what I asked for. I dropped my pants, and she gave me a lovely blowjob until I came in her mouth. She then spat my load into a tissue. She had a good technique and I didn’t last long. I’m going 7/10 for the service. The BJ itself was a 9/10, but she made a strange gagging noise which lost her a point. The crying baby while I was being sucked off also loses a couple of points.
Would I go back? I have!