Author Topic: FBSM at OST in New Haw (Surrey)  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Dub

Third visit to this establishment (First time Ive been able to register as a member to record the visit).

Happened just before lockdown, so mid December. Plenty of parking and easy to find.

Really well put together establishment.  Nice decor, Clean and tidy, although on the day I visited it was freezing outside and not much warmer in the room.  On each of the 3 occasions I visited it was European masseuses and the girls on reception are the ones who undertake the massage.  Paid £30 for 30min massage.

Girl was white, dark hair, with lots of Tatts and huge tits, bit on the larger side.  Said she was from Spain.  Attractive, perhaps 7/10.  I’d visited her once before and paid £20 for HR after some negotiation.  On this occasion I left £20 on the side to prevent negotiating this time.  A trick that often works...

Massage was fine.  Very reminiscent of a hotel spa.  Rather predictable and formulaic.  No cc swipes, tease or reach unders - Shame! Room was also freezing. 

After about 25mins asked if I want anything else?? What did she think the £20 tip was for?  Anyway, she offered HR for £30, topless for £40 and naked for £60.    I held firm a £20 for HR, which she somewhat reluctantly agreed.  Nothing amazing and rather pneumatic finish. 

Left after a quick shower, which helped me warmup and we said our goodbyes.

All in alll, nice gaff, OK girl - particular if you want non Asian, be prepared to negotiate and bring a thermal vest. 

All 3 visits to the establishment have been similar - fine but some much room for improvement. 





« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:26:54 pm by Dub »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:40:55 pm by Goldfinch »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Can you post a link to this establishment please, as requested on the post review page.

Offline Dub

That’s the one.  Sorry, first review. 

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
That’s the one.  Sorry, first review.
Cheers for sharing and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
That’s the one.  Sorry, first review.
Cheers mate, don't worry you'll soon get the hang of it.

Offline Trumpet

I went there in August / Sept time and had a similar experience with the same girl, dark hair, tats and great tits.
Massage was okay at best, £30 for 30 min and most of it was on my legs, then wanted to charge me £50 for a topless happy ending.
Paid £20 for HE in the end, so for £50, it sort of did what it said on the tin. I wouldn't be rushing back.

I'd read other reviews which were positive, but not with the same woman.

Parking is good, either outside or round the corner, not overly discreet entrance but it's away from most of the shops and with darker evenings...

Offline kdilla123

I may have to book in after lock down!