Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Raexx in Colwyn Bay  (Read 1323 times)

Online Lleuad Llawn

As a newcomer to punting I am thinking of going to see Raexx in Colwyn Bay for my first punt when the time is right, External Link/Members Only
I note that she looks only to have two reviews here and was wondering if anyone else has seen her? I would be grateful of any comments / further reviews!

Offline crfc

Always use the AW number link as it ties into the SPs reviews on here
External Link/Members Only

Online Lleuad Llawn

CRFC - Thanks for the advice, will keep in mind for future posts

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I was one of those who reviewed her. It was a bit "meh". I must say, she looks a lot thinner than I recall

Online Lleuad Llawn

Thanks Grumpy Pumpy - I think will give her a try to see for myself when the time is right, she has been mentioned in a few discussions outside of her reviews which seem to be more positive. I must admit her being so slim is a big turn on for me personally  :wacko:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Fill your boots. And remember to report back on your experience with her

Offline Arar77

I was a big fan of hers - did what it said on the tin, which was a quick blow & go. She seemed nice enough that I’d be prepared to go back for a longer meet when the Covid situation has cleared up a bit.

Be warned, she is very very skinny though - kind of got the look of a druggie but quite pretty, however definitely seemed well adjusted and smart so I do think she’s just thin rather than an addict. I will also admit that the lack of options in this area means she possibly stands out more than she would in a big city...

Online Lleuad Llawn

Thanks Arar, good to hear of your experience with her, will report back after seeing her when the time is right!!

Offline Alwayswhoreney

I’ve seen Rae a couple of times. She’s a lovely girl - very skinny, but not a junkie, more likely got eating issues, or just naturally elfin. She had long dreads when I saw her both times , and is very petite- reminded me of Angelina Jolie in ‘Gone in 60 seconds’ . Worked for me 😈

She was a bit shy on first meeting, but warmed up with friendly banter, and was relaxed from word go on the 2nd visit.

Nice OWO, cracking covered sex, and gently affectionate without loads of fake oohs and aahs and ‘get it over with’ dirty-talk.

I’m making a 3rd visit as soon as lockdown is over and I can visit the region again.

Online Lleuad Llawn

Thanks Alwayswhorney, good to hear you had a good time! Do you think it is too late to post a review in the review section?
I gather from her AW profile that she looks to be active at the moment, however, I will wait until I have recieved two jabs of the vaccine before I take the plunge for my first proper punt, thanks again.

Offline Alwayswhoreney

It was 2019, so too long ago for review, but she was gently spoken, very in to her travelling, very slender, and gave a natural GFE- tactile, nice kissing, great OWO, and the covered sex felt intimate. The flat was nice and easy to find just off the A55.
She looked like a hot girl you might see at Burning Man, Coachela , or on a Thai Beach - kind of cool alternative vibe.
Definitely 2 of my best experiences in this pastime  :thumbsup:

Online Lleuad Llawn

Thats great Alwayswhoreny, really looking forward to setting something up with her, the only question now is, do I go for 60 minutes or maybe longer as a treat after Covid  :rolleyes:

Offline Alwayswhoreney

In case that was not a rhetorical sign off, as you have never seen an SP before, and as your chemistry with someone may differ, I personally, would not start with a longer booking.
You don’t know yet if it’s a situation you will enjoy, and 2 hours of 1 on 1 contact with a total stranger that you end up not being that in to will be a very long and expensive error.

Try an hour. If you click and have a great time, there is no reason you can’t return for longer with more confidence another day; and if you don’t feel you want to, well you have another hour’s cash to meet someone else.

Online Lleuad Llawn

Thanks for the advice, some good points to take into consideration!