Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Blowjob Princess, shoreditch TOFTT  (Read 2145 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bobq108

Not seen a review of her yet and curiosity got the better of my so thought id toftt. Not written a review before so bear with.

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Quick and easy, shot a text at half 5 was in the flat by 6. No fuss no muss. No maids either. Agreed 50 for the half hour per profile, no extras - all likes included.

Block of flats just off Brick Lane by the bowling alley. Definitely looks a bit shady at night,  but the front gate is open and the flat is one of the first you come to. Door was open waiting so I wasn't hanging around feeling awkward or exposed.

Appearance

Pictures on her profile are perfectly accurate and mustve been taken fairly recently. Covered in tattoos, mad hair and a cheeky little face - exactly what I was after.

The Punt

Exchanged greetings and paperwork. Given a towel and bathroom to freshen up. She wasn't insistent on a shower as I'd come straight from mine. Just asked that I wash the lad - fair enough really.

Once all that was sorted, she stripped off and lay me down on a load of cushions piled in the corner of the bed, a very comfy time I must say

No wet wipes, just straight into OWO, great technique, her name is fairly apt. Kept it varied and took direction well. Let her work away for a good 10/15 then as the end was approaching I stood up so she could get down low and take CIM into an open mouth while looking up at me. Delivered with a smile.

Cleaned up and had a bit of a natter about London and work etc she's chatty when she gets going which i like, no post-spaff rushing me out the door.  Cleaned up, a quick cuddle and I was off.

Verdict

Honestly great V4M which makes this a resounding positive. Obviously there are loads of younger hotties out there, but given price and service, I'd say I'll be back before too long. Maybe for a 15 minute quickie on my lunch or something, £40 not to be sniffed at!

Be gentle, like I said first review I've written. I plan to go through the back catalogue and write up some older ones too.

Offline ldn20

hah! I saw her just before this lockdown started  :thumbsup:,
never got round to writing a review, but will do so now

maybe if I reviewed her last week it would've been better for you, but glad to hear it was positive for you too.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 08:50:40 pm by ldn20 »