Author Topic: English Girlfriend LaLa - Hove  (Read 2767 times)


7 review(s) for English GF Lala (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Whiteknight

External Link/Members Only

DATE : June 2020

PRICE : £100 for 30Minutes

LOCATION : Ground floor flat, Central Hove, off Church Road, metered parking and easy to find

APPEARANCE : early 20s Blonde, curvy, UK size 10 to 12, small tits.  Her AW photos are misleading, they were probably when she was 19 years old and a UK size 8.  She is much chubby and put on weight during lockdown.

SERVICES : OWO, 69, Fingering, CG, RCG, Doggy, Missionary, protected sex and finished in the bag.

RATING : despite her bigger size, she was fun, took some hard fucking and hair pulling very well.  She was not clock watching, she made sure I came and fully enjoyed myself, it tuned out value for money for 50 minutes of fun and actions. Offered and used the shower at the end.  The flat is nice, spacious lounge area with a sofa and double door leading into the bedroom, lovely flat with high ceiling and a huge bed. She offers 15 minutes booking, that could be the cheapest way to fuck a young and good looking English blonde.

Offline bright0nbreezy

Been on my hotlist for a while now, as she is very well reviewed on a different forum.

Offline Strepsil

Thanks for the review, I might try her.  I will review her if I do so.

Offline Whiteknight

Thanks for the review, I might try her.  I will review her if I do so.

My pleasure, Strepsil. She is well worth the £100 for 30 minutes.  Look forward to your review.