Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hush Parties  (Read 4324 times)

5 review(s) for Hush Parties (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to 5PM Party on 1 May. 90 min £120

Venue:  Very easy location in Nottingham City Centre.  2 rooms. One had food and a couch, but people still had sex in there.  The other had 2 beds. Could have done with more bathrooms and more condoms.

Girls:  5 Girl, 9 Men.  Just a bit  on the "too many men" side. Since it was only 90 min, the men didn't take many breaks.

Action: Great party overall.  Only got around to 4 of the 5 girls.  Had a decent 1-1 session with at least 3, and took breaks to share.  It got a bit crazy in the middle as Joanne Steele wanted all the men to her self for a bit - how could we say no?  Had a repeat session with the first girl and with Joanne.  Later, there was some other crazy orgy scenes at the end with 3-4 girls and 3-4 men all on the same bed.

An experienced party person would be fine there.  A bit tough for a first timer - the girls didn't seem to seek out the men who were standing back.  Also they went on about 2 guys with big dicks - not great for the other 7.  I think some of the men were not sure how to join in the action. 

Still, great time for me.  I will return.

vt

Nice one Dan!

9 guys but still under a 2:1 ratio, so that was good.

Can you remember who were the 5 girls on the line-up at your party?

Condoms is a strange thing to lack at a sex party...did you run out or something??

Adele Bella

That's funny, because as you will recall I kept walking around cleaning up and topping up all the condoms, wipes etc, and when I packed up at the end of the night there were loads of condoms (unused) in all the baskets...hmmm...

And as for the men standing back and watching, when I dc approached them to ask if they were going to join in they said they were on a break, other ladies had also approached them to ask if they wanted to join in and they had said the same to them.

All in all everyone had a great time as I asked them as they were leaving. I also took on board all the comments from the last review, and made sure I was there.  I played in the first party (adhering to ratio) and Carmella supervised the first party. The 2nd and 3rd party were supervised by both Carmella and I and kept everything in check and physically went around making sure everyone had a good time.

Seems like I'm gonna be dancing to this tune for a long time to come...hey ho, living + learning = progression

whiterussian

learning and earning hopefully ;)

Offline Steely Dan

The ideas will never end Adele - men are never satisfied.  :)  It is so encouraging that you reflect on feedback!

The condom thing might have been one moment when there was not one at arms reach and I was just impatient.  Great to hear the guys were encouraged.  I confess I was more focused on the girls than the other guys.  I just remember how tough it was for my first party.

Adele Bella

Aaah Dan... I remember my first party, and it wracking! After a bottle of bubbly I was Ok lol!

Offline monkeybucket

I keep trying to pluck up the courage to attend a party, but i'd have wanted to be at the first one to see Adele :thumbsup:, you guys always seem to be in Notts when i'm on "normal duties" and can't get away from the enemy. Ah well as they say all good things come to those who wait.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Never done a party before but if Adele brings one to MK, I might just be tempted to join in! The ratio sounds good and I know that Adele has a good customer focus, even if she turns up a bit late for a punt sometimes!  :D