Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreea69Pleasure - Bristol - Switch And Bait  (Read 1173 times)

Offline YoungPunter

Review: Avoid

This is my second switch and bait from the Rom's I came across. :rolleyes:

Comms: Called the number on the main profile and someone, I guess, the handler girl answered and told me she is available and agreed for the services. :D

Location: The Portland Square, plenty of on street parking, £1 for 48 minutes.  :dance:

Booking: 30 mins/£80 (Agreed OWO, French kissing, RO and protected penetration) did not realize she is a BB'er, must be thinking with my dick head and missed the obvious.  :diablo:

Service: Parked the car, called again to get the door number and instructions. Went it and was greeted by Helen and asked me to come inside, thought they are working together and Andrea will come out now. Helen started to ask for money and getting undressed, I was surprised and asked her to stop and call Andrea. She said Andrea is busy and if it is ok for me to do the deed with her :wackogirl: I said NO and now comes the abuse, she started cussing in her language and started to make gestures towards her genitals and squeezing boobs. I told that I did not book her and came to see Andrea and was not told that I would be received and should go ahead with you in case? more abuse and more aggressive shouting. I walked away and had no clue what just happened.   :scare:

Pros: There is nothing good to talk good here. I read someone posting a positive review on Helen here.

Cons: Aggressive, abusive, switch and bait. I saw couple other verified Rom profiles pop-up and when asked for location, they gave me the same postcode. My guess's every profile is a switch and bait.

Main Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Switch and Bait Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall: Just walk away unless BB-ing is your thing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

She's either come from Holland or you were never seeing her anyway! External Link/Members Only

Offline YoungPunter

Should have done that reverse search  :bomb: but, like I said, I was thinking with my other head  :dash:

Offline rudolph hucker

Best way to avoid b & S possibility with Roms is to avoid them completely, never had a good experience and am better off for it.
Twice (!)  :dash:

Offline YoungPunter

Best way to avoid b & S possibility with Roms is to avoid them completely, never had a good experience and am better off for it.
Twice (!)  :dash:

When I said my second S&B, the first also happened to be with a Rom SP. I think I learnt my lesson and follow your suite of avoid them completely  :hi: