Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayla Hot aka Camilla - Brixton  (Read 3045 times)

5 review(s) for Ayla Hot (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JoshGrime56

She’s been reviewed here by Jerk Chicken (a fairly a solid review👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼) so will try to keep it brief lol. Just want to add my time with this women.

Alright where to begin. The recent meeting with Ayla/ Camilla took place just before the November lockdown. She had her niece over and was getting ready to go back to Brazil to see her family so managed to book me in on a short notice.

Fee: Agreed £120 for the hour which included anal

The punt: So I’ve met Ayla a couple of times already, but good Lord Jesus Christ was this the best yet. So things hit off straight from the bat. We had some sips of gin and went straight to it. I asked her to wear a red lingerie before the punt which she did and looked stunning. She’s Brazilian; 5’3, mid 30’s (forgot her age she told me) and a solid 5/10 looks wise (maybe 6 idk). Big tits probably 34 DD? Or bigger. And a good sized ass. Has a few beauty spots. And wore red lipstick. Foreheads a little bigger than normal but decent. And she smelled nice. So deffinitely hygienic.

Place:
Lives 6 minutes from Brixton train station/ Brixton police station. Place is to somewhat discreet. Theres a bus stop on the opposite side and corner shops on the right turn. You go up two short flight of stairs.

During the punt:
We started of with just slowly caressing each other. My hands were cold af so she put on this heating fan. Anywho, she then proceeded with giving me oral. This girl is solid with her orals. Nice and sloppy and manages to go down to her capacity. Thing about her is she would always ask, you like yhh? Every once in a while. Some may find it annoying, but I find it cute I guess lol.

She then put on the glove and we went to missionary. Im a simple guy really. Missionarys always my go to. Now I aint the usual dfk type but damn, but she did attempt to kiss with tongue. Ill come back to this later. We tried several other positions including cowgirl and doggy. During cowgirl, she would use her nails and claw down my chess and pull my hair. Don’t know if this is everyones cup of tea, but sure did tingle. We were then talking about anal. She asked me did I wanna try, I was like fuck it why not.

She applied some lube then she directed me in slowly. Told to not push too hard at first. It started of quiet slow. She started making moans. Not too over the top, exactly what will turn you on. Then I started to increase the pace and I could see she was enjoying it. She started moaning louder with “fuck me harder”. So I did. We changed to missionary with anal. She went in for a full dfk. Like anal and dfk continuous for 4 minutes. Don’t know why, but lol this felt like a goodbye sex or something because of all the times I’ve seen her, this time her gf experience went to another level. Her full snog told she deffo loves the anal. Her profile does says “at discretion” though for anal.

To finish it off, I cummed on her tits first time then on top of her oily ass (I applied oil to it) after anal. We had a little chit chat after that. She seems like the type to take upon requests so dont me shy to ask. She did tell me she did ‘things’ with some of her clients. Anywhooo, I then hit the showers; she put on a rob and we kissed/hugged bye and yh, and end to a lovely evening.

10/10 punt. The best one I had yet. She’d been my casual go to for a while but this one experience with her tops all including my most expensive punts ever. Her English may not be 100% but she can speak the words she wants (if that makes sense) ad well as hold long convos. She is currently away on holiday but back around January 2021 (at least thats what she said). So guys deffo keep an eye out for her!!!! Not that expensive and deffo get your moneys worth.

-https://www.adultwork.com/Ayla+Hot

P.S. Just read a review on her from Jerk Chicken. 100% accurate in the description of her anal👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @JoshGrime56

Ah man a blast from the past :D. This one was my first ever review on UKP back in January 2019. :D

I am a tad surprised a few more reviews have not popped up on this one. As OP has stated excellent VFM, clean, can handle dick and her shit hole is available too. Has a kinky side once she gets going twice after giving me a massage she begged me to let her fuck my arse with her strap-on :scare:

Delighted you had a good time OP your experiences mirror my own to a tee; not seen her for a very long time your review has reminded me I need to get back there to fuck that Booty. Thanks for the intel re her return.

Her profile has been deactivated so I’ll keep a look out.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JoshGrime56

Need a proper link

I see that she has currently deactivated her adultwork account. But should be back around January but with corona and lockdown who knows (February?) But definitely keep an eye out for her

Offline JoshGrime56

Thanks for the review @JoshGrime56

Ah man a blast from the past :D. This one was my first ever review on UKP back in January 2019. :D

I am a tad surprised a few more reviews have not popped up on this one. As OP has stated excellent VFM, clean, can handle dick and her shit hole is available too. Has a kinky side once she gets going twice after giving me a massage she begged me to let her fuck my arse with her strap-on :scare:

Delighted you had a good time OP your experiences mirror my own to a tee; not seen her for a very long time your review has reminded me I need to get back there to fuck that Booty. Thanks for the intel re her return.

Her profile has been deactivated so I’ll keep a look out.

Ahh yes. I was reading your reviews and damn she definitely does not fail to give similar experiences to all her clients. Shame she had just 6 reviews on her AW acc. For her prices, she’s fairly decent. You know you wont go wrong with her. Haha you deffo need give the booty a visit soon. Never the less, your review was solid. Cheers for that!!

OMG!!! SAMMEEE. Mate she was so excited talking about her strap ons. I looked up in the corner seeing a purple one. Gave the excuse maybe another day 😅😅😅 Don’t plan on it tho😅😅😅😅😂 But if you guys are willing to try, go hit that. She deffo has some sort of dominatrix side to her from the way she was talking about giving me one in the rear.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:50:16 pm by JoshGrime56 »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Ahh yes. I was reading your reviews and damn she definitely does not fail to give similar experiences to all her clients. Shame she had just 6 reviews on her AW acc. For her prices, she’s fairly decent. You know you wont go wrong with her. Haha you deffo need give the booty a visit soon. Never the less, your review was solid. Cheers for that!!

OMG!!! SAMMEEE. Mate she was so excited talking about her strap ons. I looked up in the corner seeing a purple one. Gave the excuse maybe another day 😅😅😅 Don’t plan on it tho😅😅😅😅😂 But if you guys are willing to try, go hit that. She deffo has some sort of dominatrix side to her from the way she was talking about giving me one in the rear.

Strap-on... purple one. Magic :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:33:06 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline Mintiger87

I've seen her a number of times... Very enjoyable punt

How old do you reckon she really is? She says late 30s but she looks more mid-40s to me... still great body and nice ass

Offline Jerk Chicken

I've seen her a number of times... Very enjoyable punt

How old do you reckon she really is? She says late 30s but she looks more mid-40s to me... still great body and nice ass

Tricky one as these women wear well. Looking back at my punts, convo, facial age signs I am now going early 40s.

If you have seen her a few times if you have not yet reviewed they you should do so as it will be helpful to other punters especially on the niche anal market which she is very good at and a nice plump/firm arse for it  :D