Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow Job Claire, Seacroft  (Read 4285 times)

17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Mr Sharlto

External Link/Members Only

All right chaps,
I’m new to the punting game and also to this page so hope all is okay with my review.
Thought I’d ease myself in gently with a quick blow and go with Claire, plenty of info on her AW page so just followed it from there.

Comms are spot on and easy, just messaged her a time for a car meet and that I wanted the £40 offer that she advertises for OWO and CIM. Immediate response with postcode and to let her know when I’m nearly there, this was about half an hour before the meet so she’s good for short notice.

Parked up at the bottom of a road in Seacroft, not the nicest area in the world but I’ve seen much worse and it was after midnight so really quiet. Let her know I was there and she walked down and got in the car. She directed me to a secluded little dead end road nearby. Handed over the cash and made myself comfortable. She really does know how to deliver a top class blowie, starts of with her hand on my balls and licking and sucking my flaccid cock to wake him up which didn’t take long. Then starts with the long strokes up and down, I would say it’s very close to full on DT I’ve got a 7 incher and she was pretty much all the way down it. I’m having a good old squeeze of her arse whilst this is going on which she is happy to let happen. She gets faster and sloppier (but not too sloppy that it makes a mess in the car) then eventually I blew my load in her mouth. After this she opens the car door and spits it outside then says “Jesus there was loads there” tbf it was a couple of days worth built up 😂.

Dropped her back off at the top of the same street I picked her up on and off I went. All in all I was really happy with the punt, cheap and cheerful blow and go, no complaints from me.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thanks for the review

I have been tempted by her many many times but her negs always get in the way

It would be interesting to get a blow job comparison with Courtessa in Morley, Courtessa is my go to for a Bj so at 40, Claire may be in with a shout

Offline muffin

Seen both courtessa good claire swallows and is totally in charge of your cock. The problem with claire and not seen for a good 6 years the house was a proper scruffy shit hole

Offline Titopullo4

I've been once to her new place and even though I don't remember it well, it wasn't as shit as her old place.
As the reviewer said, she's really convenient for short notice meets, specially late at night.
I've never tried the £40 blow and go offer, but on the last car meet I had with her, I asked her to start blowing me while driving and that was quite fun tbh.
Also, remember to turn the inside lights if the car so they don't turn on when she opens the door to spit!!

Offline Mr Sharlto

Thanks for the review

I have been tempted by her many many times but her negs always get in the way

It would be interesting to get a blow job comparison with Courtessa in Morley, Courtessa is my go to for a Bj so at 40, Claire may be in with a shout

Yeah I thought about her negs but a lot of them are old and mainly about her house been a shit hole so thought I couldn’t go wrong with a car meet really. I might have to try Courtessa and we can compare results.

Offline Suckmedead

Iv seen both ...
Bj Claire does admit her old place was shit but now it clean and reasonable only negative when I was round hers around a year ago was it didn’t have a working shower.
If you want a bj I would try her

Courtessa has a wicked tongue and is cheaper and can lick you clean.

I feel to bj Claire it’s all about the money whilst courtessa likes to control the situation more