Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aline Muniz (Carnival Queen) - Chelmsford  (Read 2862 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971878) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5482579) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Anadin]

Offline Anadin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

£80 for 30 mins + £40 Extras

Saw her in Chelmsford, must be a place used regularly for this sorta thing as I’ve seen a few WG setting up shop here.

She’s gorgeous, exactly what I was expecting. Her English isn’t great but we could communicate. She’s Gym toned, amazing body and a nice set of fake tits really can’t fault her looks wise. I knew money was going to be an issue but I feigned surprise when she began to mention the price of her extras. Every little thing is extra with her from reverse oral, owo or kissing so that initial price jumped up very quickly. I don’t like paying for reverse oral but if she’s got a nice looking clit and cleanly shaved it gets me going, I also paid for kissing which was a waste.

Got down to it and did my usual, flipped her over into doggy. She was tight, but in a good way, not that I was hurting her or that she couldn’t take it, just that I could really feel it, if that makes sense. Didn’t last long, thankfully I never do if they’re hot and I was out of there. Would I see her again? yeah and I did but I avoided the extras. I really want to see her again but she’s a tourer and seems to prefer avoiding down South at the moment so might have to wait til I actually visit Brazil to see her again cause I ain’t going to Scotland.

Offline lee1

I suppose we just have to be patient to get this beauty in our region again!

Offline Harry Monk

Looks good I would consider if she tours near me, £150 an hour but sounds like extras as well so a bit pricey imo