Author Topic: Has anyone seen ameliaescort? - Cambridge  (Read 2817 times)

Offline stanley

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 02:20:45 pm by stanley »

Offline Students Notebook

Hi, has anyone seen ameliaescort? She seems to be new in the area :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

And it seems that you too are new in this area.
Your first post and guess what, it's a question.
My advice would be, stop asking questions and contribute. That's how it works.
SN.

Offline oneeyesnake

OP having seen likes list and charges, I would say that you will not be getting VFM..

Offline stanley

And it seems that you too are new in this area.
Your first post and guess what, it's a question.
My advice would be, stop asking questions and contribute. That's how it works.
SN.

This is a bit harsh don't you think? Regarding contribution, I did my part in past, both in here (which unfortunately don't have access to my prev account) and AW.

Offline Students Notebook

This is a bit harsh don't you think? Regarding contribution, I did my part in past, both in here (which unfortunately don't have access to my prev account) and AW.

No I don't think it's harsh and I have no idea what your talking about.
What contribution have you made in the past ?
What is this previous account ?
Are you a banned member returning ?

SN.

Offline stanley

No I don't think it's harsh and I have no idea what your talking about.

It sounded like attacking to new members here. Given the circumstances (covid), it makes sense for new members to open discussions for possible-post-lockdown meets than reviewing SPs.

What contribution have you made in the past ?

Reviewed few service providers

What is this previous account ?
Are you a banned member returning ?

PM if you want details, but, just don't have access to my previous credentials (password and email)

Offline Benjboy87

It sounded like attacking to new members here. Given the circumstances (covid), it makes sense for new members to open discussions for possible-post-lockdown meets than reviewing SPs.

Reviewed few service providers

PM if you want details, but, just don't have access to my previous credentials (password and email)

Stanley, I think what the guy means is there is no way of knowing if you have contributed previously via an alternative profile.
All we see is someone asking for feedback as a first post without any value from yourself.

I would always recommend a newbie first post a meaningful review (not compulsory, granted) and expect more useful replies after.
 

Offline Students Notebook

It sounded like attacking to new members here. Given the circumstances (covid), it makes sense for new members to open discussions for possible-post-lockdown meets than reviewing SPs.

Reviewed few service providers

PM if you want details, but, just don't have access to my previous credentials (password and email)

My original observation was exactly that, an observation and I have no intention of getting into a protracted conversation with you over whether or not you have or have not made contributions in the past.
Therefore I suggest that at this point we draw under it, save for saying that I look forward to reading your future contributions.

SN

Offline Students Notebook

Stanley, I think what the guy means is there is no way of knowing if you have contributed previously via an alternative profile.
All we see is someone asking for feedback as a first post without any value from yourself.

I would always recommend a newbie first post a meaningful review (not compulsory, granted) and expect more useful replies after.

Thank's Benjboy87 for taking the trouble to explain to Stanley something that as a previous member he should've know.

Nice to here from you.

SN.

Offline oneeyesnake

Stanley et al,

Notice Ameila is on EH as well.

OES
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 12:13:13 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline Cash drawers

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 300
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Who the fuck would want to see her?? A Rom!! An expensive one at that! Oh yes, surprise surprise! A smoker!! Seem to have a pimp called Ryan, if you read her strange blog!!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Amelia

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Who the fuck would want to see her?? A Rom!! An expensive one at that! Oh yes, surprise surprise! A smoker!! Seem to have a pimp called Ryan, if you read her strange blog!!


 Why so much free malice?
It's only your oppinion without knowing me as a human first...

As I said in my description: "The character belongs to me but my attitude and behaviour depends very much on your attitude and behaviour!"

You don't know me at all but you just felt free to put me on the same path with the other romanian girls. (I don't know exactly if when you say "rom", you actually mean "gypsy" but I can assure you that I'm not gypsy.) Yes, I'm a romanian girl and I assumed to put this in my profile even if I know that romanian girls have kind of a bad reputation. I preffered to be honest but from this point to the point when you judge me by appearances is a very long way!
I can agree and accept your point of view about my prices. Fair enough - it's again your oppinion or your point of view without knowing me and without knowing how I treat the men that I meet.

Yes, I smoke but since when is smoking a way of judging a person? To clarify things - I only smoke normal cigarettes (I don't use and I don't agree drugs). On the other hand, I never smoked in the company of the men that I met - this happened only in the situation when "he" was a smoker too and he asked me to join him (to smoke together while having a nice chat). It's disrespectful to smoke in this kind of meetings if your "partner" doesn't ask you to do it.

About the fact that Ryan seems to be my pimp, about my strange blog and so on... How did you get to this conclusion? Do you have any true arguments to believe that or during all your life nobody offered you a help as a friend/human (call him however you like) without pretending something in return? Honestly... I really don't understand this mean attitude of yours!
Seems to me that in this "world of meetings" most of you are very circumspect (due to some bad experiences - which I understand) but in my oppinion it's not right to be so aggressive with someone without having a true reason, simply because you just feel to be mean!...

I'm sorry if you don't agree with me but this is the way I see things and the way I consider it's normal - didn't mean to offend you or something!

All the best and sorry again if my intervention bothered someone!

Xoxo, Amelia!  :hi:

Offline Cash drawers

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 300
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Well well well, strangely enough, Amelia and Stanley were both on this site at the same time I read this!!! Just a coincidence of course!!  :lol:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Students Notebook

Well well well, strangely enough, Amelia and Stanley were both on this site at the same time I read this!!! Just a coincidence of course!!  :lol:

It might be. When he posted his first question I wondered if he was touting.

What I think is strange is that Stanley wrote: and I quote " This is a bit harsh don't you think? Regarding contribution, I did my part in past, both in here (which unfortunately don't have access to my prev account) and AW. "

This means that he's telling us that he used to be a UKP member, probably with a different name. 

That takes some explaining.

SN


Offline stanley

I don’t understand how we ended up here, but this thread was meant to get some feedback about SP I’ve come across (one of few which has green light on); not discuss who is a new member or if they had previously contributed or not.

And I should probably clarify, I haven’t met Amelia yet, if I have, there’d be a review not a discussion thread.

Offline Benjboy87

I don’t understand how we ended up here, but this thread was meant to get some feedback about SP I’ve come across (one of few which has green light on); not discuss who is a new member or if they had previously contributed or not.

And I should probably clarify, I haven’t met Amelia yet, if I have, there’d be a review not a discussion thread.

No, Stanley, you're confused.

We're not saying you've SEEN the lady in question, we are debating if you ARE the lady in question.

Offline justanotherguy

Hey Stanley,
So I booked Amelia for an hour earlier in the week and all I can say is OMG WOW!!!
She’s got the body of an angel and a razor sharp mind to go with it.
She is 100% natural, sweet, funny and charming - a real lady!
I had a GFE which blew my mind and well.... you know the rest. Then she gave me a gentle back massage.

As far as price as per some of the comments above, I expect you get what you pay for. she’ is certainly worth every penny. I’m looking forward to seeing her again!
However, I don’t expect she will be available for long as she’s smart and independent, so if you are still deciding then pull the trigger before you miss the chance.

Offline adenmc4


Offline oneeyesnake


Offline norwichfunseeker

Hey Stanley,
So I booked Amelia for an hour earlier in the week and all I can say is OMG WOW!!!
She’s got the body of an angel and a razor sharp mind to go with it.
She is 100% natural, sweet, funny and charming - a real lady!
I had a GFE which blew my mind and well.... you know the rest. Then she gave me a gentle back massage.

As far as price as per some of the comments above, I expect you get what you pay for. she’ is certainly worth every penny. I’m looking forward to seeing her again!
However, I don’t expect she will be available for long as she’s smart and independent, so if you are still deciding then pull the trigger before you miss the chance.

Look forward to reading the review.

Offline robo90

Hey Stanley,
So I booked Amelia for an hour earlier in the week and all I can say is OMG WOW!!!
She’s got the body of an angel and a razor sharp mind to go with it.
She is 100% natural, sweet, funny and charming - a real lady!
I had a GFE which blew my mind and well.... you know the rest. Then she gave me a gentle back massage.

As far as price as per some of the comments above, I expect you get what you pay for. she’ is certainly worth every penny. I’m looking forward to seeing her again!
However, I don’t expect she will be available for long as she’s smart and independent, so if you are still deciding then pull the trigger before you miss the chance.

Look after this one lads

That would've finished it off perfectly