Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina Glasgow  (Read 2739 times)

5 review(s) for christina_glasgow (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for ChristinaXXglasgow (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

Meet was in December 2020. Half hour incall for £80

Profile - found on AW as per link. Christina claims she is a size 10 but is probably around a 16. Likes list appears accurate for what i ended up going for

Communication - was done through AW mail and text. Mailed in the morning asking for a time and got a message back a couple of hours later saying that’s ok. Text to confirm address and what I was looking for.

Location - near hampden football park. It’s her own house. Place is filthy. I asked to use the toilet and it was one of the dirtiest I had ever been in. She said she had plumbing issues so she had no hot water. Completely put me off and I should have walked then. Bedroom isn’t much better. Clutter everywhere.

Christina - she actually seems a nice enough girl but the place is a pig sty. Has put on a bit of weight since her photos on her profile were taken. Chatty and friendly

Meet - liked the look of Christina and she had good AW feedback. Booked 30 mins for £80. Was hoping for a bj with a couple of positions for sex but this never happened. Ended up just going for a bj with cim. The bj was actually pretty decent but I didn’t want to touch her or anything in her room. She kept on her underwear while giving the bj as I kept thinking about the hygiene issues and how she washed if she had no hot water. Anyway I was in and out on about the 15 minute mark. Wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t see again

Offline David1970

Dizzy cow is now £100HH, shit service so puts up her prices :wacko:

Offline Deadpool

Her photos must be 5-6 years old they have never changed

Offline Rookie67

£80/HH is her discounted rate.
Agree with the OP though, had a punt with her over a year ago and did the same with limiting to a BJ when I got there. Flat was disgusting, fishy smell in the room (wonder what that was LOL) and could hear her BF in the other room (his car is obvious to spot parked out front). She went straight to my BL - one to avoid.

Online Abdhal

Quite surprised, at this review + the negative comments.   :thumbsdown:
Seen her myself, a couple of times, about 2 years back.
Agree, that the house isn't the tidiest, but I'm a puntrer, not an estate agent.  :sarcastic:
Always been well turned out, on my punts, she's always been smelling fresh, downstairs as well.  :thumbsup:
She's been a solid punt for me.  :rolleyes:
My only downside, was finance, £100.00, is a bit on the heavy side, so havent been able to afford to see her.  :(
Seeing that she's offering half an hour at £80.00, if it is still the same, after lockdown, I'll be in touch with her again.  :dance:

Offline Topgear88

Also met this one and found the flat to be totally manky, wouldn’t return, no way and she’s definitely put on a few pounds.

Offline Clattypats

Her photos must be 5-6 years old they have never changed
Her pictures have always remained the same since I joined this site in 2015...Thought about seeing her way back when, but any interest I had soon evaporated...

Don't know, but something tells me she's probably a fair bit older than 31yo... :unknown:

Offline dougal

Disappointing. Was a really good punt when I saw her. Was hoping to dip my toe back in the water with her

Offline Bond700

I always had her down as a plan D some day

After these reviews I’m out

I’m done banging a wg with her bf in the room next door

Had that thrill and moved on. I ensured the bed squeaked when I knew her hubby was in the room next door haha

Offline GlasgowMan

Thanks for the reviews and warnings, one to avoid.
She's been on AW for 8 years so old photos no doubt.
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline punterfest

Profile - found on AW as per link. Christina claims she is a size 10 but is probably around a 16. Likes list appears accurate for what i ended up going for

You have been conned as well. Many girls who put size 10 are actually 14/16. Two years ago visited girl in Partick profile stated 10 an easy 14/16 smell mouth and pussy.
Banned reason: Dodgy posts + white knight
Banned by: Ali Katt