Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel massage in fenham area - Newcastle upon Tyne  (Read 3625 times)

Offline silentListener

This happened some time in July or August when the lockdown was relaxed and the life was "normal".

External Link/Members Only

Contact was over the phone and same day appointment was made. Luckily Angel was available herself as I think her massage is very good. I hope she offered more than a HE as I would love a b2b from her.

It was 60 pounds for an hour of massage + he.

I reached on time and received a message promptly that she was ready. The door was opened even before I had a chance to knock at it, inside the precautions for covid were diligently followed with hand wash and face mask.
Once in the room I paid up in advance and was asked to get myself relaxed on the massage table while she put the money away... Clothes off, upside down on the massage table and within a minute Angel was back, started the massage using baby oil on the back and legs. Her english is good, so easy to communicate to.. after good 30 minutes at the back and legs some "fun" started where she tried to approach the little man while I was still upside down... This woke up the sleeping giant😊. Time to turn over and now it's just legs and inside the legs which is getting attention, after teasing for a good 15-20 minutes she gave her full focus to the "happy ending" and the conclusion was a very relaxing as she made sure that not a single drop of energy was left inside me... she offered water afterwards which was accepted. Clean up, hot towel, clothes on and on my way.

Offline Beans1234

Sounds like you had fun pal

Is this one of lilly places??

Offline Chilled North East

3 visits myself all over the specified time limits to review but excellent service and set up from my experience

Offline silentListener

Sounds like you had fun pal

Is this one of lilly places??

Yeah, I think Angel operates from the same place.