Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANSXBIG ERYKA  (Read 1758 times)

Offline jplb2021

Not a TS guy as such but there's something about Eryka which leaves me transfixed.
Has anyone managed to meet her?

Her AW location constantly changes, but her number's never shown.

Online myothernameis

something about Eryka which leaves me transfixed.

Is it her big sausage your transfixed to  :D :D

Offline jplb2021

Haha, that might have something to do with it.
Big boobs & big cock's a killer combo.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Apologies ...
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

'Impales' springs to mind! And yet, 'photoshopped' springs to mind. Call me suspicious...

Offline TomPI

Bloody hell , that’s a weapon and a half , makes your eyes water just thinking about it . :scare: :scare:
I always think it’s wierd that a lot if these TS,s have a cock the size  most blokes would kill for , yet they want to be a lady ???  Nature is a bitch

Offline Jock D

Bloody hell , that’s a weapon and a half , makes your eyes water just thinking about it . :scare: :scare:
I always think it’s wierd that a lot if these TS,s have a cock the size  most blokes would kill for , yet they want to be a lady ???  Nature is a bitch

You're being awfy naive there...SX post already gave you the reason...new technology has a lot to answer for!

Offline Mick123

'Impales' springs to mind! And yet, 'photoshopped' springs to mind. Call me suspicious...

Agree. For such a large weapon, which seems to be two different sizes in the pics ,there doesn't seem to be much of a bulge under her pants

Online oddson1970

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but her meat and 2 veg don't seem to be centred ,kinda sitting too much to the left hinting at a bad photoshop

Offline J_H

Haha, that might have something to do with it.
Big boobs & big cock's a killer combo.

Go on - take one for the team!

You know you want to.

Offline Hungyorkie

I saw Eryka about 2 could be 3 years ago in a Manchester hotel, i did review on Hungangels at the time. From what i can recall she isn't the one who a answers the phone as in person she spoke no English, Massive tits and cock, which was pretty nice to bounce on.

Now i was the one that rushed the service as i was nervous as fuck for one reason only - on arrival at the hotel i went to the 3rd floor and walked down the corridor to the room number i was told to go to, opposite and about 3 doors down was a store room where 2 cleaners were stood talking away, both watched me go to Erykas door and watched me enter the room, i was bright red and getting really hot, thinking i was doing something illegal and the door would be knocked down soon, so i couldn't really relax and somewhat rushed the experience.

I do have her in my hot list and have noticed what the OP said, always moving around but no number as i would love to see ner again.

Offline jplb2021

Go on - take one for the team!

You know you want to.

I'd love to if i could only get in contact with her.
She was in Edinburgh in December and i emailed via AW which was the only means i had of getting in touch. Unfortunately it was never read.  :(